Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your favorite bad word in arabic? (Sandcels GTFIH)

What's your favorite bad word in arabic?

• Total voters
I agree. Even as an arab I hate seeing arab foids here. They deserve to be in their home countries where they aren't allowed to drive or go outside alone. If they're not wearing the full niqab and they're under 50, then they're sharmutas.

Alexandria has the library that sank a long time ago which gets a lot of tourists, it also has a beach unlike cairo.
Finding a loyal wife as a Muslim is pretty much impossible now, even in the sandlands. I would argue that the Sudanese and Ethiopian "muslim" femoids are probably at least 1% more loyal and respectable than the brown ones.

The Library of Race Mogging, according to the Kemetic sect of Harlem.

kuffar
I'm not an arabcel but I heard it in a lot in based ISIS nasheeds

Finding a loyal wife as a Muslim is pretty much impossible now, even in the sandlands. I would argue that the Sudanese and Ethiopian "muslim" femoids are probably at least 1% more loyal and respectable than the brown ones.
High iq about the ethiopians. From what I've seen they seem to be the least slutty. But that's not saying much compared to the giga whores from sandland. Sometimes they can even give western sluts a run for their money.
The Library of Race Mogging, according to the Kemetic sect of Harlem.
This is the first time I've heard of them tbh.
kuffar
I'm not an arabcel but I heard it in a lot in based ISIS nasheeds
"Kuffar" means multiple blasphemers. "Kaffir" means only one blasphemer. Don't tell isis you're a kaffir or don't worship Allah.

Alexandria has the library that sank a long time ago which gets a lot of tourists, it also has a beach unlike cairo.
I'm from upper Egypt, we don't get tourists there.

This is the first time I've heard of them tbh.
They are "Kangz"... they are right about some things and wrong about others. They take afrocentrism to absurd levels and push the afro asiatic timeline too far into history.

I'm from upper Egypt, we don't get tourists there.
You're from port sayeed or alexandria? I see tourists in alexandria sometimes, but not as much as cairo.
They are "Kangz"... they are right about some things and wrong about others. They take afrocentrism to absurd levels and push the afro asiatic timeline too far into history.
I don't like when people try to bring race into things. We should all be individuals, and not try to act like part of our group. "History" is filled with lies, and the people interpreting it will choose to believe whatever they want to suit their agenda.

You're from port sayeed or alexandria? I see tourists in alexandria sometimes, but not as much as cairo.
Upper Egypt is south.

Sand-people/Sandniggers