Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your favorite bad word in arabic? (Sandcels GTFIH)

What's your favorite bad word in arabic?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Khawal is my go to word when I fight with my brother.

@Amacko @tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @Diocel @BenBerger @YungCell @arab_incel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @lll @Quasimodocel @TheIncelRepublic @BummerDrummer

@BummerDrummer :feelswhat:

Not arab but zebi
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8u3

can you understand this, it was a vocarol for bummer

Sounds good, but I don't understand 99%, I can only tell it's bad words.

kus amak inal abu abuk

Hatha kalb bummerdrummer.

I forgot about inal abuk. But you got the grandpa in it. That's new to me.
Do you speak Arabic? Are you an Arabcel?
I know just a few words.

Do you speak Arabic? Are you an Arabcel?
I know just a few words.
Yes, I'm from egypt. I speak the egyptian dialect only, but I don't understand that much of others, and I'm not good at reading or writing.

I don't know arabic, but i would like to learn it someday ngl

Yes, I'm from egypt. I speak the egyptian dialect only, but I don't understand that much of others, and I'm not good at reading or writing.
glorious habibi

I don’t know Arab bad words

cus omak is a good one, but i barely use it

One of my favorites too. In egypt they also call it "hummar"
Oh shit, how can I forget about the N word. You know more arabic than me, and I thought you were asian. You guys must know arabs in real life who tell you those bad words.
I don't know arabic, but i would like to learn it someday ngl
If you didn't learn as a kid it's going to be tough, but it can be possible if you immerse yourself into the language by moving to an arab country for a year.
glorious habibi

I don’t know Arab bad words
Those are the first words you're supposed to learn if you know arabic.
cus omak is a good one, but i barely use it
It's good to throw that one in, but since I usually fight with my brother it will mean that I'm insulting my mom too, lol.

I’m not a sandcel

Hamood habibi

Sharmuta means whore, right?

I know some, only basic conversational Arabic in the Egyptian dialect.
You can learn easily if you live in egypt for a year, and always talk to your friends and family. I didn't know that much when I was ten, but I lived in egypt for three years and learned how to speak regularly.

Don't speak that language.

Na9ch, zwimel, wld l9a7ba, lwass3A, wld lpatrona are my favorite swear words ngl

I don't speak Arabic but I always say SHARMUTA when I hear a Saudi foid in game chat.

Lol. You can annoy them more if you say "muss zibbi". It means "suck my dick".
I was in a group chat and a Saudi foid joined and we all said that tho her in unison. A bunch of Moroccans and Pakistanis, they said that Saudi foids are the biggest sluts for chad.

I was in a group chat and a Saudi foid joined and we all said that tho her in unison. A bunch of Moroccans and Pakistanis, they said that Saudi foids are the biggest sluts for chad.
That's ragefuel because I knew some saudi whores that went to my college. They dressed like sluts and only talked to me so I can tutor them in algebra and geometry, because they're retarded. I've ran into them at bars making out with chads and chaddams a few times. Only a cucked saudi father would let his daughter "study" in america, or anywhere in the west.

That's ragefuel because I knew some saudi whores that went to my college. They dressed like sluts and only talked to me so I can tutor them in algebra and geometry, because they're retarded. I've ran into them at bars making out with chads and chaddams a few times. Only a cucked saudi father would let his daughter "study" in america, or anywhere in the west.
Sand foids in college is the sign of a cucked father. Saudi foids are extremely slutty, in Saudi Arabia and in America. Every Saudi foid in America has an instagram account with a hundred half naked pictures of her with her chads. If a sand foid ever wants to go to the West, she should immediately be stoned and fed to rabid pitbulls for even suggesting it.

What kind of sand are you? If you're Saudi.... that's ragefuel.

Sand foids in college is the sign of a cucked father. Saudi foids are extremely slutty, in Saudi Arabia and in America. Every Saudi foid in America has an instagram account with a hundred half naked pictures of her with her chads. If a sand foid ever wants to go to the West, she should immediately be stoned and fed to rabid pitbulls for even suggesting it.
I agree they should be stoned or thrown off buildings. By asking to move to the west they might as well have committed blasphemy, because they clearly don't care about their religion if they want to leave the most islamic country in the world to "study" in their prime fertile years. I never seen an arab foid wearing a hijab if she doesn't live close with her family.
What kind of sand are you? If you're Saudi.... that's ragefuel.
Thank god not saudi, but the egyptian foids where I'm from are not much better. They deserve to be beheaded for trying to come to the west, but they're a lot less successful coming here than saudi foids. I think the saudi foids come more often because they're richer than the egyptians and other arabs.

I agree they should be stoned or thrown off buildings. By asking to move to the west they might as well have committed blasphemy, because they clearly don't care about their religion if they want to leave the most islamic country in the world to "study" in their prime fertile years. I never seen an arab foid wearing a hijab if she doesn't live close with her family.

Thank god not saudi, but the egyptian foids where I'm from are not much better. They deserve to be beheaded for trying to come to the west, but they're a lot less successful coming here than saudi foids. I think the saudi foids come more often because they're richer than the egyptians and other arabs.
The only reason they wear hijabs away from home is so chad can get off on ripping it off. They seem even more open about their degeneracy on social media than even white foids.

You're Zabbaleencel? BRUTAL. Egyptiancels can't even skin bleach and larp as Levantcels.

The only reason they wear hijabs away from home is so chad can get off on ripping it off. They seem even more open about their degeneracy on social media than even white foids.
High iq. I've seen hojabi sluts wearing the hijab, but also wearing tight yoga pants and see through dresses. It's ragefuel. I feel like walking up to them and calling them dirty sharmutas.
You're Zabbaleencel? BRUTAL. Egyptiancels can't even skin bleach and larp as Levantcels.
Lol, no thank god, I'm from alexandria. My skin is pretty light already, I never thought of bleaching it.

im so much not used to being socially accepted that i would probably have a hearth attack from too much people not disliking me
Me too. I'd probably start crying.

High iq. I've seen hojabi sluts wearing the hijab, but also wearing tight yoga pants and see through dresses. It's ragefuel. I feel like walking up to them and calling them dirty sharmutas.

Lol, no thank god, I'm from alexandria. My skin is pretty light already, I never thought of bleaching it.
I'm glad sand immigrants aren't as common here as they are in the coastal cities. You'll still see a few every day, but not enough where the sight of sharmutas is a daily thing. Not that I don't like sand people, I just hate seeing them Westernized.

Alexandria is the best part of Egypt according to Anatoly Fomenko.

I'm glad sand immigrants aren't as common here as they are in the coastal cities. You'll still see a few every day, but not enough where the sight of sharmutas is a daily thing. Not that I don't like sand people, I just hate seeing them Westernized.

Alexandria is the best part of Egypt according to Anatoly Fomenko.
I agree. Even as an arab I hate seeing arab foids here. They deserve to be in their home countries where they aren't allowed to drive or go outside alone. If they're not wearing the full niqab and they're under 50, then they're sharmutas.

Alexandria has the library that sank a long time ago which gets a lot of tourists, it also has a beach unlike cairo.
Thank you :feelsautistic: and inshallah.
Inshallah. Then we can light some hash and weed together like some zingies.