Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats your fantasy seggs position?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Personally I would like to be lying on my bed and having my oneitis slurp my dick then sit on it :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. Then after half an hour I would release my explosive zinc shot into her ass :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: . I would have this in exchange for dying the next day :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Technically, any sex position is a fantasy for a truecel.

I don’t know the name of it, but the position where the girl lays on her back with her legs pushed all the way back to her head is hot as fuck, it is a very submissive position which is what they should be like

Standing facing eachother sex or missionary with kissing :ahegao:

Cowgirl is my favorite. I'm lazy af

I don’t know the name of it, but the position where the girl lays on her back with her legs pushed all the way back to her head is hot as fuck, it is a very submissive position which is what they should be like
mating press

Personally I would like to be lying on my bed and having my oneitis slurp my dick then sit on it :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. Then after half an hour I would release my explosive zinc shot into her ass :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: . I would have this in exchange for dying the next day :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Mating press, just pound her senseless.

Yeah getting my dick slurped would probably make me feel good in whatever position it happened, but also put her on her knees, have her act submissive and everything.

Then I'd pound her from behind like a dog, I also like the idea of putting them on a leash.

And then back in her mouth I guess and jizz in her mouth, or on her face and watch her eat it.

Something like that.

I’ve fucked whores in almost every position and any position where I am on top of the foid is my favorite :feelsohh:

side fuck, so we basically lie on the bed together and I hold her by her belly or chest and fuck her from her side while kissing her neck

With my dick inside a woman

Missionary or pile driver.

Alone in my room with my head all over the ceiling

My face squarely planted in a Japanese women's anus