Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whats your eye colour number?

D30 maybe but I have mixed eyes near pupils I have brown circle

tfw heterochromia

a30, but some lighting makes it look more a20/a17ish

T10, brown eyes are a truecel trait

So T is now officially the incel eye color group? :feelstrash:

Looks like between A30 or D30

Who is the girl in your AVI?
What eye color is mine?

IMG 20200301 1428382

@trying to ascend
@To koniec
@Transcended Trucel
@Pengwin

Last edited:
I think C20, though they used to be much bluer when I was younger.

Which one is me?

img_20200301_1428382-jpg.440181
A30 I think.
you notice hair getting darker to?its weird.
puberty darkens your hair, that's why most natural blonds are only blond when they are children.
Not sure about the other guy because eye colour is usually set in stone by the time you're like 2 or 3.

Last edited:
so light hair is literally a sign of low t? jfl i have incredibly pale hair
no, it's just based on the melanin level in the hair, It's also the reason why old people get gray hair because they stop producing melanin entirely.
Dark= high melanin
light or grey= low melanin
far as I'm aware test levels have little to do with it

My hair gets lighter in summer.

you notice hair getting darker to?its weird.
I do, actually. I used to be a staple little Aryan boy, with bright blonde hair and blue eyes. But my eyes have rusted over time (I think I have copper deposits in my irises, and they've turned from blue to a bluish-green), and my hair is now dirty blonde, at least what remains of it.

I do, actually. I used to be a staple little Aryan boy, with bright blonde hair and blue eyes. But my eyes have rusted over time (I think I have copper deposits in my irises, and they've turned from blue to a bluish-green), and my hair is now dirty blonde, at least what remains of it.
Maybe some jew magic?or it's just our souls being crushed,either way it's over.

Usually BBCs from the horn brutally mog the first world blacks.Better genetics+High T environment so yes

View attachment 428566
you can't be this delusional to think that the average east African looks like this, there is more consistency with American blacks and Sub-saharan niggas, they look far better on average.