Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what's your diet?

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
When i was a fat ass fuck i ate a shit ton of bowls of chips every day on top of 3 meals a day. then in 2016 i starved myself for a few months and i lost about 50 pounds, and now I'm skinny fat. I hardly ever eat in the morning because i have to wake up super early for school and i'm never hungry then, and i stopped eating lunch as well because i don't like walking through the cafeteria. I'll usually have a bowl of cereal for dinner with like a cookie or ice cream.

Whole food plant based.

Plant based diet, i am a vegan.

Whatever I can find in my refrigerator or pantry.

Whatever is at the house.

Steak and mashed potatoes the other day, carne asada burritos yesterday, fried egg today. A lot black tea/black coffee and energy drinks too.

i have to wake up super early for school and i'm never hungry then.
Do you feel nauseous? I can't eat anything in the morning either.

Junk/Healthly Mainly junk

Whatever I can find in my refrigerator or pantry.
This. My bros leave the house to get fast food when there's nothing here. I just settle for whatever is here. A cartoon of raisins will do.

This. My bros leave the house to get fast food when there's nothing here. I just settle for whatever. A cartoon of raisins will do.
My bros=?

It's pretty shit tbh

Whatever I can have delivered to my house. Alot of ramen.

Rice, miscellaneous other grains, greens, legumes, olive oil.

Covers about 90% of my diet.

Whatever is at the house.

Steak and mashed potatoes the other day, carne asada burritos yesterday, fried egg today. A lot black tea/black coffee and energy drinks too.

Do you feel nauseous? I can't eat anything in the morning either.
Yeah, also my head is usually killing me in the morning. Like I can't focus on anything, let alone finding something to eat

Meats and vegetables mostly. Chicken, ground beef, ground turkey, onions, garlic, green beans, spinach, tomatoes, olives, kale, etc.

healthy. one good thing my parents did

It changes daily, tommorow its going to be mostly coffee. Need to lose some weight.

I rarely eat breakfast (few slices of bread if i do). 90% of the time rice and chicken fillet, 10% beef or pork with rice. Every once in a while I change rice with macaroni.

Whatever I can find at my unis cafeteria try to stay away from meat, waiting until I move out to start exercising again and start meal planning

For the vegancels, make sure you're getting enough zinc/vitamins via your diet or supplements, many are deficient.

For the vegancels, make sure you're getting enough zinc/vitamins via your diet or supplements, many are deficient.
I get pumpkin seeds and take a few daily vitamins.

pork sausage and chips with bbq sauce from the pikey shop

Not very good. I do eat chicken/broccoli/rice once a day, twice if i'm feeling extra healthy. But i also drink a lot of soda (Dr. Pepper). Have pizza a few times a week, cook garlic knots, have top ramen that i put my chicken in. I'm a sleep apneacel, so being tired all the time makes it harder to have self control. Also puts my metabolism to shit.

i ate a whole supreme pizza, a double meat burger with everything on it, 3 beers and 2 energy drinks

:feelsohh:

I bought a bag of popcorn and a 2L Pepsi going to buy 4 slices of pizza for dinner

Stuff my face with healthy foods