Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your definition of a whore?

S

strange_to_be

Recruit
★★★
My proposed definition is any girl who has performed a sexual act on a man whose parents she has not met. If she performs a sex act on a man, and then later meets his parents, she loses her whore status.

A woman or young woman who has multiple sexual partners at once; routinely sleeps with different men

Kointo said:
A woman or young woman who has multiple sexual partners at once; routinely sleeps with different men

I she has ever had sex with more than one man in her life. Remarried widows count as whores in my eyes.

Kointo said:

Sex without commitment first. Date a guy for at least 3 months before you fuck him and you're not a whore.

A female who has had sex with someone she is not married to.

Whore is any girl who denies an incel sex. oNLY sex with incels is virtuous. All other sex is DEGENERATE.

Any girl who doesn't like me,I mean look at me I'm magnificent these are $300sunglasses I have on.

Anon said:
Whore is any girl who denies an incel sex. oNLY sex with incels is virtuous. All other sex is DEGENERATE.

I love this accidental oxymorons.

strange_to_be said:
My proposed definition is any girl who has performed a sexual act on a man whose parents she has not met. If she performs a sex act on a man, and then later meets his parents, she loses her whore status.

That is quite a curious definition. The "fixing" part is the weirdest.

A young teenage girl or woman who has regularly sex with different men.

Anybody who has two or more concurrently running sexual relations, or different sexual relations separated by less than a week. Even if a girl bangs 50 guys and has a terrible looking roastie, I don’t mind as long as she was monogamous and loyal to all those men and wasn’t cock caroseling.

strange_to_be said:

Something that has a vagina

Someone who uses sex, love, or companionship as a means of providing for themselves or maintaining the lifestyle they already have. Some type of profit has to be involved, whether actual money, or "gifts," etc.

Sluts are the ones who give it up out of both pant legs.

AngelOfDisease said:
I love this accidental oxymorons.

That is quite a curious definition. The "fixing" part is the weirdest.

Well, if she has sex with a man whose family she hasn't met, but there is a possibility that she will still meet them, she gets thrust into a state where her whoredom is uncertain. She becomes Schrodeinger's Whore. It's only once it's become obvious whether or not she will ever meet his parents that her state becomes fixed.