Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based whats your current favourite album?

Like rn or of oat?

Listening to Trash - Meming Wiki

I've been revisiting a classic recently.

The playlist that Tarrant played when he was (in video game)

I like music that inspires and uplifts the spirit. Nurture by Porter Robinson has been my favorite album ever since it came out a couple of years ago. I don’t think I’ve ever heard an album that speaks to my sensibilities more than this one tbh.

View: https://youtu.be/iuBdQf345Qo?si=aVkGwb8b6fnDPmA8

I think there’s this strange glitch in the system where this happens sometimes. Other users have said this too. Jannies are too busy circlejerking over banning our precious avi halos to give a shit smh.
Oldcel privilege maybe :feelskek: whenever older accounts posts, everyone is forced to pay attention

Filter - Short Bus.

I’ve listened to it 5 times this week.

Hybrid Theory by Linkin Park is my favorite and Meteora by Linkin Park is my second favorite.

Opferblut by SW

Sonny Black is one of my favorite albuns but i doubt any non Germancels knows it

Rammstein – Mutter

idk dont rly have a favourite one tbh

I listen to everything

The only music I rly hate is jazz, im not even racist, I dont hate nigger music because its nigger but I just really dont fucking like jazz cant stand that shit.

But even there are exceptions, I like blind willie

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNj2BXW852g&ab_channel=jovauri

have u played in a band b4?
Ofc2 I should have mentioned about my trying to find someone to play and I found two goth foids, but they blocked me after a few days

They didn't care we were listening to similar artists

Despite listening to hundreds of albums, I do not have a definitive favorite.

Ofc2 I should have mentioned about my trying to find someone to play and I found two goth foids, but they blocked me after a few days

They didn't care we were listening to similar artists
damn, what kind of style or genre does your play style u fit the most. who inspired you to pick up bass

damn, what kind of style or genre does your play style u fit the most. who inspired you to pick up bass
Our native bassists were my inspiration, but I can't forget about mainly British musicians and also bassists.

But no musical instrument for your face
Listening together with goth girls to The Cure, Joy Division and Bauhaus and many other band are Chad only. My vinyls are getting thicker layer of dust

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back