Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your biggest fear ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
My biggest fear is becoming a hobo which is a very realistic fear right about now

Dying drowned or anything related to suffocation!:(

Having some painful disease:feelsrope:

Dying drowned or anything related to suffocation!:(
Yes, this one for me. The suicide methods I am looking into is bridge jumping and apparently you don’t die on impact you actually die from drowning

Bruh please dont take ur own life! I used to feel depressed too some time because I had no girlfriend but now I rlly resigned to the idea and I like to spend time alone , go out alone , eat something and do activities by myself! Please forget what some whores tell u , their opinions are rlly irelevant ! Women nowadays are very ignorant and unrealistic , so killing yourself will do nothing! No girl is gonna cry at ur coffin , and people will also forget u easily! So taking ur life because some people dont like is just worthless! And I recommend u to enjoy urself and forget about what others tell about u! Im now on this community to share my experiences with others and not because im so affected like I said im used to the idea of forever alone and it doesn’t bother me that much anymore! So pls bruh reconsider ur choice!

Living for too long.

Being brutally killed cartel style

Being jobless