Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your BEST feature?

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Inspired by this thread from @overlystinkypants: https://incels.is/member.php?action=profile&uid=1744

Everyone on here has to have at least one good feature. What's yours?

I would have to say either my thick lips or long eyelashes, plus I think I have a pretty nice hazel eye color, green and brown mixed. I also have a good frame with 24 inch shoulders, my face kills everything though

Teeth and smile. An inner feature that no one is able to see, since incels cannot smile.

My eyes

I have very unique blue eyes that are different from anyone else with blue eyes I've ever seen.

I got some what of a decent hairline
(Even though my hair went from dirty blonde to shit brown very early on in my life)

Either my green eyes or average height

A natural light skin tone. Literally my only source of pride.

Facial harmony

With bimax, genio, and rhino I’ll probably become chadlite

Chad tier frame (for an Asian, I guess for any other race slightly above average)

I legit can't name anything as my best feature. I guess it's the fact that I'm almost 30 and still have "enough" hair... I mean my hairline is surely far from the ideal, but seeing other guys around my age (or younger) going full bald, it makes me kinda glad even for my shitty hairline.

Beard, hair genetics, they grow real fast

My ability to intake oxygen and convert it to carbon dioxide.

height, god i wish i just had the face to go with it. the things id do to be a 5/10 at least.

My height and my hair.

If you mean physical feature then none.

Big thick cock.

Not that it’ll ever be used.

Positive canthal tilt because Asian
5`8 height (hey at least I'm not a dwarf)

Pretty good jawline definition from the side, too bad its recessed though.
Cant think of anything else

Eyes, hair texture, legs. Everything else is mediocre to horrible.

long legs, height. lol thats it its over

I have "pretty eyes"

Jawline and mesomorphic built

All my features are either ugly or average, there is nothing physically good about my appearance. My best feature is probably my immune system, I rarely get sick

Jawline.

Bri8564 said:
I also have a good frame with 24 inch shoulders

Somehow, I highly doubt that to be true. You must have measured wrong. 

attachment.php

This guy claims 24". I doubt yours are that big.

blickpall said:
How do you measure this, exactly?

Shoulder to shoulder. 24" is inhuman shoulder width. Pretty much almost impossible to have, especially if you don't work out.

Height, frame, average jaw/ chin and dick size (which I won’t be able to use)

CopingGymcel said:
blickpall said:
How do you measure this, exactly?
Shoulder to shoulder. 24" is inhuman shoulder width. Pretty much almost impossible to have, especially if you don't work out.
Ok, I don't think I asked properly. What constitutes the end of the shoulder? How does one hold the tape measure (I'm assuming) to measure it?

blickpall said:
Ok, I don't think I asked properly. What constitutes the end of the shoulder? How does one hold the tape measure (I'm assuming) to measure it?

The outer point of your shoulder, where your shoulder end. There are different ways of measuring, but you need the help of someone else.

CopingGymcel said:
The outer point of your shoulder, where your shoulder end. There are different ways of measuring, but you need the help of someone else.

Ah, ok. I just can't tell where my shoulder ends and where my bicep begins - how far down the corner one should go.

I think that this question should illustrate my physical condition at the moment, FML.

Dick and frame.

CopingGymcel said:
92jFQUq.jpg

You do have a pretty good frame.

Can't say the same for the guy in the pic.

DankIncel said:
If you mean physical feature then none.

Ditto.

Height: ❌
face: ❌
hair: ❌
hand size: ❌
feet size: ❌
dick size: ❌
full beard growing ability: ❌

everything except chin, mouth and jaw asymmetry

My hair is nice if I took care

CopingGymcel said:
92jFQUq.jpg

You do have a pretty good frame.

This man is a vocel

My beard I guess, since I've been told that it covers half my face and that I should keep it.

Zyros said:
Eye area and slow aging.
Your eye area is what actually makes you look ugly. Compare it to actual hunter eyes (Sean O’Pry for example).