Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats your belief on guys approaching woman first?

C

chadmarco

Recruit
★★★★
Some guys say its over if you have to approach woman first, popular opinion is that its every man's job to approach first, but then I look at how woman chase after certain very successful men and it makes me wonder. To me it seems like its more about value than gender, anyone who is high value will be pursued regardless of gender, it just so happens that the average woman has more value than the average man. What are your thinks on this?

It's fine if you're good looking , Sometimes the girl show signs that she's interested. You don't necessarily need to wait for the girl to approach

The ideal man is assertive and handsome, the cliche frat boy. A handsome guy might scrape by if he's shy, but a non-handsome man is going to get the cops called on him if he tries to be assertive.

If you are extremely good looking, you don't need to approach like PUAcels do, well I mean, she will create all sorts of situations just so that you can make a slight move, i.e. she just wants to make sure if you are really interested. Because women can't handle rejection, they go complete apeshit if they get rejected. Also none of them can understand/read men, specially around chads, their brains get short-circuited and they can't think straight.

An "apporach" is just a formality.

Women approach gl men sometimes

Makes no difference, looks > everything