Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your 2D:4D ratio?

What 2D:4D range are you in?

• 1<

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 0.98-1

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 0.95-0.979

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 0.92-0.949

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 0.90-0.919

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 0.87-0.89

• 0.84-0.869

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • >8.4

• Total voters
CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
Your 2D:4D ratio is highly affected by the hormones that you've been exposed to in the womb. Not only does it determine your finger ratios, but your childhood face shape, your personality, your penile length, whether you have autism or not, if you are at higher risk for committing a crime or getting prostate cancer, and a whole lot of other factors.

Females have a higher 2D:4D ratio, and men have a lower 2D:4D ratio.

To measure your ratio and learn more, read the infographics.

The 2D:4D ratio of my left hand is 8.75, and the right hand is 0.88. The average 2D:4D is 8.775.

Attachments

• fingers1.png
    fingers1.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 187
  • F2.large.jpg
    F2.large.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 226
  • how-to-measure-finger-digit-ratio.jpg
    how-to-measure-finger-digit-ratio.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 213
second digit is longer than the fourth
That means you have a female digit ratio.
Are you sure it's not your ring finger that's longer?

Measured index finder at ~2.85" and ring finger ~3.1" equaling about a .91 or a .92. Picture of left hand below for proof:
NPNaiLl.jpg

Can't use right hand, as it the ring finger and pinky finger got broken at the age of 6 and grew crooked (fingercel tbh).

Same. Its truly is over.
I really feel for ya guys.

I may have autism, but at least I'm not socially hyper aware of people slandering me. Most of what people say and act simply flies right over my head.

To be honest though, Cucktears probably mogs us all in 2nd digit length.
(A longer second digit is 1<, by the way.)

too lazy to do both both hands
the result for my right hand: 7.2 cm ÷ 7.6 cm ≈ 0.95
seems to be the average for men (if you don't have less than 0.8, it's over for you anyway)

too lazy to do both both hands
the result for my right hand: 7.2 cm ÷ 7.6 cm ≈ 0.95
seems to be the average for men (if you don't have less than 0.8, it's over for you anyway)
If you are in the 0.8-0.9 range it's more likely to be over because it increases your chances of being non-NT and antisocial drastically. I was diagnosed with autism and was super violent as a child.

OVER

some scientists argue that autism is some kind of hypermasculinity, so your results are certainly interesting

My index finger is longer than my ring finger for my left hand. No wonder I'm an incel.

It's over for digitratiocels

basically same length for me

It never began for us.

Hard to know because my fingers are crooked.
Bdd shit in this thread

Last edited:
Can't be assed to measure this shit. My ring finger is longer though.

Measured index finder at ~2.85" and ring finger ~3.1" equaling about a .91 or a .92. Picture of left hand below for proof:
NPNaiLl.jpg

Can't use right hand, as it the ring finger and pinky finger got broken at the age of 6 and grew crooked (fingercel tbh).
Same pinky problem for me, broke my two pinkies, at age 10 i punched the ground in anger, at age 20 the fridge, pinkycel.

Same pinky problem for me, broke my two pinkies, at age 10 i punched the ground in anger, at age 20 the fridge, pinkycel.
Damn. Hello fellow fingercel. The firdge one sounds awful.

As for me, my brother dropped a bowling ball on my ring finger when I was 6. Bone on my ring finger was completely exposed and bent. It was cool but hurt like hell IIRC. They just stiched it up. It''s still fucked up to this day. I have about 50% mobility with it and its kinda gimp and grew crooked.

Damn. Hello fellow fingercel. The firdge one sounds awful.

As for me, my brother dropped a bowling ball on my ring finger when I was 6. Bone on my ring finger was completely exposed and bent. It was cool but hurt like hell IIRC. They just stiched it up. It''s still fucked up to this day. I have about 50% mobility with it and its kinda gimp and grew crooked.
Damn, sounds fucked, i had regained full mobility on my finger, bone never got revealed though, fridge is less painfull because the ground is much more dense, the denser the thing you hit, the more force your hand'll be hit back with because said force has no room to travel hence density, and so bounces back at your hand.

This all sounds like bullshit but
.916, both hands

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back