Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What's your 2023 ascension plan

what's your plan?

• Become a millionaire (explain how pls)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Rope (ascend to the afterlife)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • looksmax

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • other(explain)

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
im thinking rope (in roblox)

I will re-evaluate my copes.

Just keep coping and focus on pursuits

ascension plan

lol

I've officially stopped trying. That's the plan

Assuming this is serious question, I will give serious honest answer. I will continue to improve my looks via steroidmaxxing. Once I am at a sufficient level I will reach out to one girl from my past who I was friends with. She was the nicest to me among all foids I ever met. We drifted apart many years ago, but I will attempt to rekindle the friendship.

If successful with the friendship, I will immediately push for a romantic relationship. Hopefully she goes for that, if not then I guess I just try online dating again.

If you have an ascension plan, you'd be better off on looksmax. Until societal conditions improve (they almost certainly never will) I will not be attempting to improve myself. I am utterly despondent about the future.

I'm going to try to careermax, and get myself out of this embarrassing situation of being technicallly impoverished while living with my father. It's my third attempt at establishing a career; I'm going to try to break out into electrical technician work, once I graduate. And if that fails, I'll fall back on trying to get into software engineering again; I've got a digital protfolio set up finally. It's a decade late, at this point, but I'm not ready to give up on this, quite yet.

I've givien up on trying to get a gf, or a social circle; it's quite evident at this point that these things will never happen for me. But that's alright, if I can careermax, and make money, at least. Then I can buy copes, like more whiskey. :fuk::fuk::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice: