Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “What’s wrong with you?!”

Why do NT people do this to us?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
People wanna know what’s wrong but they call it excuses/immediate denouncing your issues when you scratch the surface of what you’re going through. Then you deem us toxic and ask how did we end up they way we are. We always have to improve ourselves irl by ourselves and be 100% of our own support system. I fucking hate virtue signaling!
Ya know I used to go on reddit and I noticed almost every story about an “almost incel” always have some sort of group intervention or some shit! It’s obvious that the person was never close to being an incel or a failed normie in the first place. Water is Wet and like ya can’t be an incel if ya had a legit support group outside ya family that is constantly in ya life in the first place. A truecel never had people legit reached out to them. It’s always you’re wrong or some warning to us. (“Get some help Bruv/bro/dude/.” )

My subhuman genetics is whats wrong with me

I vote I dont really care, because I never really cared about other peoples problem either tbh...eh..
Doubt Id care about inkwells if I am not a sexually frustrated male myself...
Its human nature to be selfish

For my case its pretty difficult for people to minimize my shit without gigacoping. Having a bag of shit and intestines attached to your belly since age 14 is about as truecel as it gets

They never care, just a low IQ phrase being used by them often

It makes them feel good. This way they can think about themselves as kind, intelligent and altruistic. Classical ego boosting and taping yourself on the shoulder.

As a person who actually helped some people before, I know how hard it is to positively affect someone's life. It takes far more than take-shower-advice. But they don't have time for that. They want to feel right right now.

How can you 'almost' be an incel. You either are or you arent

@Blacktarpill explain

Because it would be an excuse for them. Normies are psychopaths towards us and can't place themselves in our shoes.

All of above

They don't give a shit, only virtue signal.

They will use you to make themselves feel better, "Oh look at that sub human I feel so bad for him" is what they will say out loud but inside of they would be gleefully rejoicing that it is us who is sub human and no they themselves, no normal fags would ever admit this of course their public image must be preserved

Half the population is below 100 IQ, the ones throwing out platitudes and virtue signalling are more than likely part of the 50% below 100 IQ as they are not even self aware of what they are doing it, they are just doing it because it's "The right thing to do" or "It's a nice thing" translate this from retarded normal speak = "I do this because it make me feel like a good person but I also get to feel superior in the process knowing I mog this sub human". You will notice this all the time from normies "Oh I feel so sorry for this man" or "I really hope he gets help" both lies, to cover what is really happening, the normie is feeding it's ego on our suffering.

They cant understand, and at the same time, all of above.

I blame the jews!
If me-first groupthink wasn't so pushed on society, then NT folks would consider us a part of their communities. As it stands we are damaged because of their lack of give-a-damn.