Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What's wrong with women wanting Chad?

FLAMETHROWER

Lmao foid subreddits are the best sources of pro-blackpill content
Yet you're a violent extremist for simply pointing out what foids say publicly :society:

What's wrong with it is degenerating the state of society as a whole, causing a hypergamous hellhole where you cut off not an unsignificant amount of men, and then saying that any perceived high standards of foids are all in our heads and anyone who claims otherwise is an evil inkwell; not to mention complaining when those evil men don't adhere to your ridiculous standards. JFL, they're always contradicting each other in the stupidest way possible to rebuke the blackpill. :lul:

Lmao foid subreddits are the best sources of pro-blackpill content
Yet you're a violent extremist for simply pointing out what foids say publicly :society:

Sad, but it is the truest blackpill.

I actually agree with the first 95% of that. Everybody has their standards, and it is pointless trying to argue that somebody's standards "should" be different than what they are.

But then she lost me with her last sentence.

Just move on, and find someone else. It's not hard.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: because everyone has foid privilege and the options that come with it.

Just play on God mode with unlimited health and ammo! It's not hard!

Blackpill gold mine

I actually agree with the first 95% of that. Everybody has their standards, and it is pointless trying to argue that somebody's standards "should" be different than what they are.

There’s nothing wrong with men wanting young girls with big titties but there’s no shortage of women clowning men with these standards

i really wonder how you can spend time in subs like these? i hardly can read two words written by a foid

“High standards” is a euphemism.

It is only face and LMS. These are the standards.

Incidentally the men who Chad out on those metrics are often as not bottom of the barrel human beings.

I like tall guys, so what? Just find a woman who prefers short guys!

Reverse the sexes and those whore would lose their shit

I actually agree with this. If a foid’s willing to accept not getting a Chad and will willingly go on to be single for however long then it is what it is.

Move on, find someone else with different standards. Not hard.
these people will tell you to move on and find someone else and it's not hard but then will tell you finding someone and dating is not easy. which is it?

Best part of all this:

I don't think that's the case. For example, my friend has only dated guys with 6-packs. She doesn't have a 6-pack. Another one of my friends has only dated guys with a PhD. She doesn't have one. Has it ever been an issue? No. People don't have to live up to their own standards.
you can't make this shit up. :lul:

you know we reached rock bottom when even females like struggling single moms and actual failures in life still suck on their "high standards" card and still think that they deserve everything to be with the top percentile.

Then there shouldnt be a problem with men wanting Stacy only