Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whats wrong with this kid generation???

A lot of women have sex at 14, some even at 13 and very rarely at 12 even. "But they're just kids!! :soy:" JFL at retards.

12 yo girls i studied with used to fuck way older dudes like 27 or smth but that's how Batna Algeria works. Tarek ben ziad middle school btw if any of you are looking for young fresh meet

Chad and Zoomer girls. As a teen, the average loss of virginity for girls is 13.

This is why humanity needs to be exterminated.

Not us, that's for sure.

12 yo girls i studied with used to fuck way older dudes like 27 or smth but that's how Batna Algeria works. Tarek ben ziad middle school btw if any of you are looking for young fresh meet

And how do you know this?

Daily reminder : Woman were sucking dicks and learning how to whore themselfs for Chad while you were a innocent kid eating dirt and playing minecraft

my future loli gf WILL have sex at 14

Sex for me but not for thee. Even if we were zoomers we would not be in on the action. It's all standards.

Tik tok was a mistake.

it reminds me of when I joined a new class in my first year of high school all my classmates were already dating with some chad forming

I was still watching cartoon network as a preteen jfl