Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's Wrong With Female Worship? Don't We All Want Females?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Female worship is against the rules. Don't all males in here want a girl?
Isn't that de facto female worship?

So let's say a guys shows a picture of a girl the size of the Hindenburg.
I say I'll date her, that's female worship. If I say I won't date her, I'm a Volcel.

I've been banned, for saying I would be willing to date certain girls, even though there is no way they would take me.

Can someone please clarify the rule of female worship?

Its a vague rule, but oncd you get warned for it twice like me you learn that anything that can even slightly be considered as foid worship will be called it.

A rule of thumb is 3d foid=foid worship

Female worship is against the rules. Don't all males in here want a girl?
Isn't that de facto female worship?

So let's say a guys shows a picture of a girl the size of the Hindenburg.
I say I'll date her, that's female worship. If I say I won't date her, I'm a Volcel.

I've been banned, for saying I would be willing to date certain girls, even though there is no way they would take me.

Can someone please clarify the rule of female worship?
I don't know the situation, but saying you would want to date a foid isn't female worship. Either you put them on a pedestal or the mods are being retarded, one or the other. It's usually the latter that gets users banned.

There's a difference between wanting a female and worshiping one.

meeks worship ruined me

There is a certain foid I can no longer post anything about or else I get banned

everything we post here is ironic. that depends on you on how to understand it

There's a difference between wanting a female and worshiping one.
That's a good point to think about.
If I want a female, fine, but -
If I worship females, I will get abused by them.
Worshipping them will make me look desperate - that's bad.

Wanting a female is fine, praising them or showing admiration for a specific one or specific type of female is usually worship. It's also a good way to cuck yourself.

avoid white knight infiltrators

I don't know the situation, but saying you would want to date a foid isn't female worship. Either you put them on a pedestal or the mods are being retarded, one or the other. It's usually the latter that gets users banned.
The latter.

I thought it was more on the idea of complimenting everything that's great about her.

Posting pics of girls we can Never get is gonna make people more frustrated . This place can’t just be constant ropefuel lol

Op seriously,if you show admiration or ovation towards a woman,you are literally a dragged.In other words,a cuck or an orbiter.I don't talk in those terms but what the hell,i'm gonna do it this time.
Be aware and please,take care of your dignity.

It's definitely a fine line.
I've been warned for the vaguest of rules and I've seen people get banned simply for asking questions so you just learn to be a bit more creative with your wording on here.

This isn't like a chan board where you can post fuck all and nobody cares for the most part. There are tons of faggots reporting people left and right.

Because we're contributing to the problem by worshipping foids.
They're just shifty evil demons. Nothing more.

Worshipping them contributes to their false belief that they're worth something when in reality they're only as good as they're vagina allows them to be.

Without their vaginas/other orifice's foids would be nothing.

I desire females not worship them.

Because female worship is for cucks. Fuck off faggot if you even ask Such questions.

I think the rule is primarily to stop this forum from looking like /b/ with FB/IG pics of good looking foids.

OK. I think I'm getting it.