Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whats wrong with blaming society?

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
whether you put the blame on yourself or on outside influences doesn't have an effect on truthfulness of your worldview.

i believe in determinism, a rock falling down due to the force of gravity isnt blamed for the action it took,that is more simplistic and predictable, complexity and self attributed mysticism of human psyche gives us leeway for attributing vagueness i.e blame. telling you that youre in control and are repeatedly failing due to your own faults is meant to make you submissive, blame is just a coercion tactic.

Last edited:
Yes, telling people its their own fault distracts them from the fact that the game was rigged and they never had a shot.

i know but it's just too depressing to model all human behavior and interaction to be as simple and crass as a rock rolling down hill, you might as well drop dead at that point, since it was over for you millenia before your birth

whether you put the blame on yourself or on outside influences doesn't have an effect on truthfulness of your worldview.

i believe in determinism, a rock falling down due to the force of gravity isnt blamed for the action it took,that is more simplistic and predictable, complexity and self attributed mysticism of human psyche gives us leeway for attributing vagueness i.e blame. telling you that youre in control and are repeatedly failing due to your own faults is meant to make you submissive, blame is just a coercion tactic.
Yes, telling people its their own fault distracts them from the fact that the game was rigged and they never had a shot.
i know but it's just too depressing to model all human behavior and interaction to be as simple and crass as a rock rolling down hill, you might as well drop dead at that point, since it was over for you millenia before your birth

soicety isn't entitled to shit

if a man wants to hate it and destroy it, it's society's problem 100%, not the man's

Bluepillers label this as scapegoating and cynicism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back