Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "What's wrong with a woman wearing makeup?"

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
That line right there is how you can prove a man is a cuck. If we want to look good and don't have genetic gifts, we gotta put in the work. Skin cleansing, going to the gym, and all that stuff is what we need to go through to look presentable. But these cretins can just put their fake face on and call it a day. And then they have the balls to ever comment on a man's looks.
These are the men that are setting our species back genetically by letting 4/10 monstrosities breed with men mutliple points above them. I for one have become extremely wary of any "attractive" girls I see in public, realizing that they're lying to all of our faces. As an old friend told me in middle school, "girls are uglier than guys, they just make up for it with makeup".

whats wrong with fucking an onahole

I once heard a food say "Guys are more beautiful then girls because they don't need to wear makeup to look good"

Only if that low iq filth knew that when guy canges sth about himself he changes the core of it. While girl only transform the surface of their skin showing how they are only bound to superficiality.

The inability to socially shame and stigmatize makeup is one of the great failures of the West.

And yes, as always, cucks are mostly to blame.

I think it depends on how much makeup they wear. They can either wear it to even their skin tone and cover dark circles (and still look like themselves) or cake their face in it and look fake.

Most look sick or tired without it, and we can wear it, too. More men are wearing makeup now than in the past.

I've always found it strange how women feel the need to paint their faces on everyday before work even if they have already have a husband. Like if it's really not used to boost male attraction then what are you using it for? ...and daily? It's bad for your skin, costs money, and eats up your time.

I could understand if you worked in sales or any other field where image is important, but many girls will wear it before being seen in public at all.

Last edited:
It's one of those things where they would look considerably worse without it but they end up with very inflated egos because of it. If you're a truecel like me, you were going to get rejected no matter what so accept makeup. Guys on the margins should be the ones upset over it because it made the woman a little below them more attractive and out of their league.

I think it depends on how much makeup they wear. They can either wear it to even their skin tone and cover dark circles (and still look like themselves) or cake their face in it and look fake.

Most look sick or tired without it, and we can wear it, too. More men are wearing makeup now than in the past.
this

Imagine replying to that question with “what’s wrong with guys wearing lifts?”