Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's worse: Whitewashed Ethnicel, or Non-whitewashed?

Whitewashed Ethnicel, or Non-whitewashed?

• Whitewashed Ethnicel

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • Non-whitewashed

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★★
A lot of male ethnics in the West are in two groups, being completely whitewashed in Western ways (feminist ideologies, clothing), or embracing the shitty backward culture that screwed their development. (street shitting, refusal to learn English)

Which is worse? An ethnic who completely disposes of his own culture, or one that refuses to assimilate or adapt?
Which may be more beneficial to the (almost nonexistent) SMV of an ethnic.

I'd like to hear things from both ethnics and non ethnics.

Last edited:
I am an ethnic, and I disapprove of whitewashed ones. This is because I personally believe my culture is superior and I find it sad when my fellow muslims follow the west. Not going to argue about cultural superiority with people, but I genuinely believe that pure muslim culture is the best one.

I am an ethnic, and I disapprove of whitewashed ones. This is because I personally believe my culture is superior and I find it sad when my fellow muslims follow the west. Not going to argue about cultural superiority with people, but I genuinely believe that pure muslim culture is the best one.
I think he is referring to hindus that do street shitting

Whitewashed ethnics are the worst. Its cringe disregarding your own culture of origin

Whitewashed ethnics are the worst. Its cringe disregarding your own culture of origin
It's also bad for White society in general, since it leads to a more weakened social fabric

There is nothing like pure muslim culture. Islam is supposed to be a religion not a culture, i think thats why many arabs and curries countries are backwards. Let people do whatever they want as long as they are legally bound and dont involve religion into everything and focus on actual democracy and nationalism

I'm not going to criticize ethnicels in the West who grow to like Western things like American country music or some shit

I will criticize ethnicels who purposefully put down aspects of their ancestry's culture for stupid reasons. Like if an Indian talks shit about his ancestors' food I will support him getting strung up, but if he criticizes the prevlance of street shitting then that's fair

But you are half White yourself, so it makes sense

Even when it's from the maternal side
That's true
I meant my comment toward non-mixed ethnics who act White

I'm not going to criticize ethnicels in the West who grow to like Western things like American country music or some shit

I will criticize ethnicels who purposefully put down aspects of their ancestry's culture for stupid reasons. Like if an Indian talks shit about his ancestors' food I will support him getting strung up, but if he criticizes the prevlance of street shitting then that's fair
This, so many ethnics throw their people under the bus. They're like pick mes but worse

But you are half White yourself, so it makes sense

Even when it's from the maternal side
He is completely a non white
Paternal haplogroup is unchanged unless all his offspring are female

Whitewashed. I see it a lot with Indians here, they try so hard but will never be seen as white by their peers. Best to just embrace the curry at that point

Natural niggers are far worse than crackeracters

Whitewashed. I see it a lot with Indians here, they try so hard but will never be seen as white by their peers. Best to just embrace the curry at that point
@Chudpreet

I am a brown ethnic living in the United States. I'm not whitewashed at all