Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What's worse when becoming skinny fat from lean?

What's worse?

• Developing a pot belly/paunch

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Developing man boobs

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I was so busy being disgusted at my pot belly from LDAR/alcoholic behaviour that I didn't appreciate the re-development of my hideous man boobs until now. I don't know what's worse: all I know is I loathe myself rn tbh.

Brutal; this happens often to skinnycels who suddenly begin eating, only making them worse. :feelswhat:

I would hate to be fat

Brutal; this happens often to skinnycels who suddenly begin eating, only making them worse. :feelswhat:
My story is I was lean till I got skinny fat in the mid 2010s, then I got lean again with a whole lot of effort and now I see all the work going to waste. I'm not sure I've got the motivation to get lean again. I was very much influenced by the :redpill: last time...

My story is I was lean till I got skinny fat in the mid 2010s, then I got lean again with a whole lot of effort and now I see all the work going to waste. I'm not sure I've got the motivation to get lean again. I was very much influenced by the :redpill: last time...
I suppose it might be better than LDARing if you are also wealthmaxxing. :smonk: