Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story What's worse: no company or bad company

OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
Being alone and a reject sucks, but 99% of people are so insufferable and what I consider scum trash that I want nothing to do with.

Even if I was a chad, I would fuck most people away from me.

I would rather be alone than in shit company, as if I had a choice anyway.

Guess the user

Got to purchase a Wheeljack the other day. It was always missing from the  shelf but that day….there! Buying the Transformer I voice meant so much.  The action figure and Transformers aisle

It is better to be alone than in the company of people who do not respect you.

Being alone and a reject sucks, but 99% of people are so insufferable and what I consider scum trash that I want nothing to do with.

Bad company. Have u ever been in a normies friend group as an autistic? Jfl

I'd say it's better to be alone then be around normfags. Nothing in common, nothing to talk about with them

Rosen Scared

I would rather be left alone than with someone who is not pleasant to be around.

bad company. absolutely fucking bad company.

you have no idea how draining and stressful it is to be in a highly attention demanding environment, and ALL of the people demanding your attention are neurotypical normies that you cannot fucking relate to in any way whatsoever, they drain you, they make you pissed off, they make you feel like an alien, it's GENUINELY a cause of suffering for me. It's also incredibly isolating because you're confronted with how fucking different you are whereas in a room its just you and your beautiful thoughts or whatever you're working on/reading.

when I get home to nothingness i am relieved.

Solitude is perfectly fine. Bad company can be worse than anything.