Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats worse? 1 year prison or 5 years inceldom?

Whats worse?

• 1 years prison

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • 5 years inceldom

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
Scio

Scio

Banned
-
If you were a normie and had to choose:
What is worse?
In prison you have no freedom and no sex, no intimacy etc. but for only 1 year.
In inceldom you have freedom but no sex or any intimacy but for 5 years.

I think inceldom is such a harsh punishment from life that lifelong inceldom is somewhat comparable to 20 or 30 years prison :feelsrope:
We didn´t murder anyone, we didn´t commit any crimes and life gives us this brutal punishment?! :reeeeee:

Last edited:
Im already so served my time far past that

Inceldom for 5 years isn't inceldom, it's failednormiedom

bro even 1 months of prison is worse than 10 years of inceldom

i would go to prison for 1 year but then have happy 10 years as a normal human being.
you will be mentally fucked up. inceldom is nothing compared to prison life

Depends on your height and frame

if you are decent in those departments, prison is definitely better

just 1 year of existing as an incel caused me much more pain and was much worse than several years in prison. Inceldom is worse hands down. You're already a prisoner.

1 year prison is worse but maybe because I have already done far more than 5 years inceldom so it's easy.

the difference between NEET and prison is that in prison you have free sex

What is worse?

I think inceldom is such a harsh punishment from life that lifelong inceldom is somewhat comparable to 20 or 30 years prison :feelsrope:
We didn´t murder anyone, we didn´t commit any crimes and life gives us this brutal punishment?! :reeeeee:
Imma post a based comment but atleast I ain’t getting punched and kicked in my balls by Giga Tyrones everyday.

I could pretend nobody else exists by Vidyamaxxing, Netflixmaxxing and musicoping.

Yours sincerely
Based Professor:feelzez:

Prison is wasted life
Inceldom is wasted life

@Everyone
I didn´t mean some brutal third world prisons but the more civilized prisons where you have your own room and tv.

What is worse?

definitely 1 year in prison in burgerland or latin america is WAAAY WAAAY worse. The threat of rape is real. You have to join a gang pretty much, and you have to be forced to thugmaxx in ways that an incel can't cheat by using a gun or the internet.

If we are talking about a country with a human prison system like Scandinavia or Israel, that obviously changes things.

Last edited:
[UWSL]I wish there was a prison mixed with men and foids, I could beat and rape the foids every day.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Comfy cells, TV, books, some privacy. Rather decent standard, like a three-star hotel in Europe.

so just rapemaxx(in sonic adventures 2) over there and enjoy prison :feelskek::feelskek: