Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's with the space pics?

incelerated

incelerated

I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED
★★★★★
Everyone on Instagram is all the sudden posting these new space pics by James Webb telescope.

Who the fuck cares? And what's so special about them? They look like any other stupid fucking Jewish space pic I've seen a million times before.

Stupid normie niggers acting like they know shit.
Motherfucking niggers now set to ruin space too.
These same motherfuckers will laugh at you if you tell them you like sci-fi.

Piece of shit normie scum.
Burn all normies.

Normies just loooove appropriating nerdy shit.

herd mentality it seems

What I look at in space:
20220701 224924

:ahegao::feelsohh:

Everyone on Instagram is all the sudden posting these new space pics by James Webb telescope.

Who the fuck cares? And what's so special about them? They look like any other stupid fucking Jewish space pic I've seen a million times before.

Burn all normies.
It's a breath of fresh air from all the nonsense that's posted online.

they like to follow the bandwagon, sees one friend post it they will do it too to feel included

Burn all normies.

I heard there are no bras in space :feelsEhh:
56b56014 1c47 425e 93b1 d4c0ea3b4961

it is all fucking fake they are fucking normscum society soy whores fucked in their sick dumb fucking mindless heads bunch of nasty horny sloppy gross filthy sex havers and shit eating apes in human form (in video game)
Also, what's Instagram?

The earth is flap

Fuck that, they laugh at me just for liking space. It's the same shit as the vidya: I used to get bullied all the time for playing vidya games, and now, normies and their grandmothers are all playing vidya games, and still making fun of me for it, too! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Never understood neither all the hype around the space

Fuck that, they laugh at me just for liking space. It's the same shit as the vidya: I used to get bullied all the time for playing vidya games, and now, normies and their grandmothers are all playing vidya games, and still making fun of me for it, too! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:feelsUnreal::reeeeee: