Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What's with the cult of old age?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
One of the most disgusting things about scumciety, it's what it's acceptable for old people to act like complete assholes without any respect or basic morals and scumciety is ok with it.
They teach young and adult people how to act, what to say, how to be respectable but for an old people there seem to be zero standards.
One of the most cruel, sadistic, vapid, unjust, tormenting pricks I encountered were old people. Just observing how they treat others can make your blood boil. These people obviously were assholes their whole life but the fact that they reached old age while being such a scum tells a lot about what kind of people thrive and are rewarded in scumciety.
While some good-hearted man somewhere got a heart attack or insult and died from bullying by these assholes.

It seems to be a matter of saying that what they've experienced in life enables them to forget all social standards and insult and belittle others with some sort of twisted justification behind it; I have noticed it seems to happen frequently in bitter foids reaching their 50s-60s... :feelsjuice:

@Emba

I think it shows how miserable they are as okd people

I actually find old people much nicer to interact with compared to younger people. They may not be the most politically correct, but they are so much more polite. I'm assuming it's because they don't judge me for being an incel whereas younger people treat me with way less dignity and respect because I'm not an alpha 6'4 white Chad. Of course, it could also be because the old people I've encountered are from a bigger city, so maybe they might not represent what old bogans would be like

I actually find old people much nicer to interact with compared to younger people. They may not be the most politically correct, but they are so much more polite. I'm assuming it's because they don't judge me for being an incel whereas younger people treat me with way less dignity and respect because I'm not an alpha 6'4 white Chad. Of course, it could also be because the old people I've encountered are from a bigger city, so maybe they might not represent what old bogans would be like
Some are nice, some are not. Not all old men are wise. And females...In fairy tales witch is usually old.

It seems to be a matter of saying that what they've experienced in life enables them to forget all social standards and insult and belittle others with some sort of twisted justification behind it; I have noticed it seems to happen frequently in bitter foids reaching their 50s-60s... :feelsjuice:

@Emba
It's because they were already scum. It's just that old age solidified it more.

they should be murdered

because old=wise and moral or some shit. honk honk

I agree. When considering the whole group of people, no group is worse than young foids. They get away with a lot of shit.

because old=wise and moral or some shit. honk honk
That's a relic of long lost ages. Elders used to be indispensable because they carried the knowledge needed to get through life. However that changed with the Industrial Revolution, when life began to change so fast that knowledge/wisdom accrued by elders could no longer be used by their grandchildren. Now things change so fast that parents can't even relay useful knowledge to their own children! That's why politics is so ineffective, because governments are run by old men who have no clue how different the world is for young people.

That's a relic of long lost ages. Elders used to be indispensable because they carried the knowledge needed to get through life. However that changed with the Industrial Revolution, when life began to change so fast that knowledge/wisdom accrued by elders could no longer be used by their grandchildren. Now things change so fast that parents can't even relay useful knowledge to their own children! That's why politics is so ineffective, because governments are run by old men who have no clue how different the world is for young people.
Interesting comment. High IQ.

talk shit, get hit. no matter the age

im old bro
frustrated old man GIF

Everyone is rude to me not just old people

One of the most disgusting things about scumciety, it's what it's acceptable for old people to act like complete assholes without any respect or basic morals and scumciety is ok with it.
They teach young and adult people how to act, what to say, how to be respectable but for an old people there seem to be zero standards.
One of the most cruel, sadistic, vapid, unjust, tormenting pricks I encountered were old people. Just observing how they treat others can make your blood boil. These people obviously were assholes their whole life but the fact that they reached old age while being such a scum tells a lot about what kind of people thrive and are rewarded in scumciety.
While some good-hearted man somewhere got a heart attack or insult and died from bullying by these assholes.
Don’t worry.

Most of these cruel old fucks I’m willing to guess are white and it’s their generation that allowed all this nigger and wetback scum accumulate in our once safe homogeneous western nations.

My point?

The non white savages don’t care how young or old you are as being mere animals ruled over almost completely by instinct if they even get a hint or suspect gramps be dissin them, gramps gonna get knocked da fuck out.