Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What's with the aggressive DDoS protection nowadays?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Are we under attack? Otherwise I don't see the need.

We definitely under attack simply for being ugly.

There has been ddossing the last couple of days, i noticed the site was down a few times but it always returns after a bit

yeah man we're getting bad attention right now cause of Canadian spa attack and incel designation as terrorists

We were always under attack since the day we were born for being ugly.
And ythis cloudflare protection can't do shit. Last night the site was down again.

The Incel War has begun. We were being DDoS'ed

Very annoying. Takes way longer then "please wait 5 seconds"

Some trannies probably learnt to run scripts or hire botfarms.

We are under attack

your fbi buddies complain?

:worryfeels:
wtf ded srs?
Are we terrorists now? Jfl kill me already :feelsrope:

I am lagging even as I read this thread
its over buddy boyos

according to Canada, yes

fuck Leaf!

No no no, incels aren't classified as terrorists. Inceldom is simply classified as a motivation for terrorism. Like how racism is considered a motivation for a crime. Racists aren't inherently criminals (yet), but there are such things as "hate crimes."

No no no, incels aren't classified as terrorists. Inceldom is simply classified as a motivation for terrorism. Like how racism is considered a motivation for a crime. Racists aren't inherently criminals (yet), but there are such things as "hate crimes."
I see. they are using inceldom as an excuse to increase legal charges against us, like how hate crimes get harsher sentences.

I keep getting this protection page! And the site keeps freezing? Is it under attack again?