Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats with tall blacks and short fat ugly women

zionpill

zionpill

HATECEL
so today i drove down a active street near me that has a bunch of restaurants and stores. and i saw some tall (prob around 6'5 blackie with a short (prob around 5'3) fat ugly gook. this is the second time ive seen that because not too long ago i saw a very similar thing. are these coons just so retarded that they find those things attractive?

Niggers love meat.

so today i drove down a active street near me that has a bunch of restaurants and stores. and i saw some tall (prob around 6'5 blackie with a short (prob around 5'3) fat ugly gook. this is the second time ive seen that because not too long ago i saw a very similar thing. are these coons just so retarded that they find those things attractive?
MULTI KULTI SCHLAG IHM UZI MERKEL SOLL EINE DRECKIGE KNAST NUTTEN WERDEN SEIN (IM VIDEOSPIEL)

going off bbc theory, that gook whore is probably just a weekly fuck for him b4 he finds a new foid

Foids choose, men yield.
(The past century the roles were reversed)