Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whats with guys trying with taller girls than them at clubs? I see it everytime

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
lmao was at some club and some guy approaches me and says "these two girls really dig me hehe im going to the bathroom can you tell me which beer is good here". So I tell him, he goes to the bathroom and back, then I see him go to the aforementioned girls. One is the same height and the other is taller than him.

Even in my most bluepilled days I already knew that shorter than a girl = no chance with her. Even when I thought it was about being cool, having personality and status I knew about height. I already saw this in clubs tons of times, why lmao. In fact I saw more guys approaching taller girls than them than guys approaching shorter girls wtf.

No need to tell that no, those girls didn't exactly dig him.

They know femlets only want 6'4" chads so the dumbfuck normies think it would work out vice versa

They view it as a numbers game. "If I go after enough tall girls eventually i'll end up with at least one". It's a similar thinking to guys who exclusively hit on Stacies "If I go after enough Stacies i'll eventually end up with one!".
If they're decent looking they're not wrong either, you can be shorter than a foid if you've got enough SMV to offset the height difference. But if they're average or ugly? ...hahahaha.

if you go to bars you are fakecel tbh

But short girls also want tall guys, what do i do then?? ._.

height AND LOOKS BUT LOOKS TRUMPS ALL height AND LOOKS BUT LOOKS TRUMPS ALL height AND LOOKS BUT LOOKS TRUMPS ALL height AND LOOKS BUT LOOKS TRUMPS ALL height AND LOOKS BUT LOOKS TRUMPS ALL height AND LOOKS BUT LOOKS TRUMPS ALL height AND LOOKS BUT LOOKS TRUMPS ALL height AND LOOKS BUT LOOKS TRUMPS ALL

Cause AWALT. Only want tall chad. What does he have to lose?

if you go to bars you are fakecel tbh

Zyros is a normie so not fakecel technically but it's fucking annoying to see a thread about going to a club everyday.

Especially when it's not a miserable thread but rather a thread making fun of others.

My dad is shorter than my mom. Short girls are the ultimate juggernaut. You have a way better chance with tall girls than short girls.

Zyros is a normie so not fakecel technically but it's fucking annoying to see a thread about going to a club everyday.

Especially when it's not a miserable thread but rather a thread making fun of others.
im not poking fun of anyone but just stating how impressed I am at the huge dosages of bluepill out there.

Chadlet

Alot of tall girls are really insecure and get passed over for being tall so there is some logic for a short guy going after them. Can you imagine the dating pool for tall girls? Percentage of men over 6'0 is small enough and those tall guys are always seeking some 5'4 foid.

im not poking fun of anyone but just stating how impressed I am at the huge dosages of bluepill out there.
Its disgusting isn't it? The blue pill epidemic

[QUOTE="Zyros, post: 1655123, member: 308"

No need to tell that no, those girls didn't exactly dig him.[/QUOTE]

Men grow up on a diet of "personality" (mainstream blue pill) and "alpha" (controlled opposition red pill).
So of course they believe shit like this.

Agreed. This is my problem with the "blackpilled normie" rule, you allow non-incels to plague this place with completely unrelatable posts.

whats unrelatable about the blackpill
"Here's my experience at this bar I went to for the 10th week straight!"
You're telling us tales of a life we're not even close to experiencing. We get it, in the normie world you see hints of the black pill all the time, it's tiring to see some normie tell us about the happenings of other normies though.

They're aiming high. :feelskek:

"Here's my experience at this bar I went to for the 10th week straight!"
You're telling us tales of a life we're not even close to experiencing. We get it, in the normie world you see hints of the black pill all the time, it's tiring to see some normie tell us about the happenings of other normies though.
I went to night parties since I could even as an incel, so its not that "not evev close to experiencing" thing you say.

I went to night parties since I could even as an incel, so its not that "not evev close to experiencing" thing you say.
You were never an incel. Inceldom is related to looks and virginity, you didn't suddenly lose incel genes, you were always a high tier normie.

little whitepill here: really tall women are insecure and go after shorter men because even Chad feels intimidated by them

You were never an incel. Inceldom is related to looks and virginity, you didn't suddenly lose incel genes, you were always a high tier normie.
Lmao I was bullied relentlessly because of my looks and was megaincel. I chrck every box of incel life experiences.

Lmao I was bullied relentlessly because of my looks and was megaincel. I chrck every box of incel life experiences.
>They bullied me because of my 10/10 Zygos and chin
Fuck off. This is why the blackpilled normie rule is garbage, because the "blackpilled" normies always try and pretend they're anything but normies. Catfishman does the same shit constantly calling himself incel in one breath, and bragging about his 30+ lays and foids who tatooed themselves for him in the next breath. Larson tries to call himself incel despite being literally married.

The black pilled normie rule is trash and you're one of many examples of why that is so.

>They bullied me because of my 10/10 Zygos and chin
Fuck off. This is why the blackpilled normie rule is garbage, because the "blackpilled" normies always try and pretend they're anything but normies. Catfishman does the same shit constantly calling himself incel in one breath, and bragging about his 30+ lays and foids who tatooed themselves for him in the next breath. Larson tries to call himself incel despite being literally married.

The black pilled normie rule is trash and you're one of many examples of why that is so.

Lmao I dont have perfect zygos and chin. Even them there is this somethinng called long puberty and spending lota of time with an ugly face due to late/fucked development until things got better.

Lmao I dont have perfect zygos and chin. Even them there is this somethinng called long puberty and spending lota of time with an ugly face due to late/fucked development until things got better.
I've literally never seen anyone IRL with a zygos like yours.
fLoeRgQ.png

Things don't just suddenly get better for an incel, we're fucked for the rest of our lives, you had one life and got blessed with good genes, we have one life and got cursed with shit genetics.

Your normie stories only exist to make us envious.

I've literally never seen anyone IRL with a zygos like yours.
fLoeRgQ.png

Things don't just suddenly get better for an incel, we're fucked for the rest of our lives, you had one life and got blessed with good genes, we have one life and got cursed with shit genetics.

Your normie stories only exist to make us envious.
My zygos are flat as fuck I have to do heavy diet in order to not have a fucking moonface.

Also as I said, you can have a shit puberty even if you bevome normie tier later. Looks are not inmutable. I saw more than one incel ascending due to late development finishing

Zyros is clubmaxxed