Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's with foids getting a bunch of weird piercings?

> Incel rage fuel over here!

I dunno, tattoos and piercings reduce the "rage" quite a bit LOL

"engaged to 6'5" boy"

I don't know what they hope to accomplish besides proving our point constantly.

Not sure why they think posting selfies would make anyone rage. There's nothing rage inducing about posting a picture of yourself to internet. Considering you are doing it to get attention from other people and especially incels, is kinda pathetic however.

"engaged to 6'5" boy"

Yeah, she had to mention his height to rub it in our face.

She is barely average, no boobs or ass, her looksmatch has 10k posts here, it just proves how fefails live on tutorial mode.

Easy for which hunting

It's something I've notice with IT foids, are they trying to impress some voodoo witch doctor or something?

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/x8hhxz/incel_rage_fuel_over_here_petite_redhead_bisexual/

These days it communicates that you’re a far left wokey 9 times out of 10 — same as men with painted fingernails or women with green hair, you know the drill. Without saying a word they can effectively communicate their entire ideology lol.

Also bisexual but has a Chad 6 ft 5 boyfriend? Pretty sure she’s just like the other girls lol. I swear these days everybody is like “ooh I’m bisexual, Ooh I’m gay, Ooh I identify as a squirrel” Jesus Christ shut the fuck up retard.

"engaged to 6'5" boy"

Yeah but it seems fairly apparent she ain’t the sharpest tool in the shed.