Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's with CrippleMogger and his addition to brainlets/deformed creatures?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-

Is he a cripple-succubus that feeds on the retardation of human cripples? Does he want shekels and to virtue signal?

it's just another cucked virtue signalling faggot

And the Oscar goes to...

It’s to attract Stacys that will think “omg he’s such a kind and amazing person”

It’s very smart ngl. He has good looks so that helps a lot obviously.

Lol at letting that abomination live

He likes the feeling of mogging them and getting payed to do it. Also to make people thinks he's a good person

they should feature me on that channel

I know it's:feels: cynical:feels:, but some children with serious problems should be killed.
their parents' selfishness forces them to live

ingrain this into your mind: the first reaction you feel when you saw this abomination of a creature, is how a female perceives you if you're truecel.

"CrippleMogger" gets me every time. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

ingrain this into your mind: the first reaction you feel when you saw this abomination of a creature, is how a female perceives you if you're truecel.

Man, that is one of the most brutal things I've read here. And it's 100% true.

Yes, I used to say that the way women see that guy with a deformed face, Adam Pearson, is how they see us. If anything, deformed guys get better facile treatment than typical ugly guys. The repulsion is still there but some disguise it well whereas with us, it’s right out in the open always.