Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What’s with all the weebs here

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Islam is powerless in the face of superior nippon culture

Attachments

• 1580854372515.jpg
    1580854372515.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 18
I agree, weebs are annoying. I don't care if you watch anime, I watch anime too, it's a great cope. However, when you obsess over it to the point of having anime characters as your profile picture and stuff, then it just becomes annoying and cringe.

I agree, weebs are annoying. I don't care if you watch anime, I watch anime too, it's a great cope. However, when you obsess over it to the point of having anime characters as your profile picture and stuff, then it just becomes annoying and cringe.
@TheSecondComing :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
My avi is a vidya character

Weeb genocide when?

Jews won't allow young white males and females to get to know their true culture and love it and niggers and related muds and cruds have a shitty culture so it only makes sense to me that ALL these racial groups in the multicultural cesspool melting pot known today as "Amexikenya" or "Amerikwa" to borrow a phrase from the probable Jew Alex Linder, readily and eagerly gravitate to Japan and it's anime garbage and embrace absolutely all of it just so they can have some...ANY kind of identity to hold onto...even though they don't know how or why it is so utterly pathetic for them to do this.

Anime,waifus, hentai and weeb culture/weeb vidya gaems are great copes. Why do you think Japcels are docile? They have great copes.

U telling me that if a 10/10 stacy with glasses wanted to fuck you, you wouldn’t fuck her because of her glasses jfl volcel if you wouldn’t:feelsugh:
i would if i can throw the glasses off or from the back. but from missionary or cowgirl i would not

Weebs are low T childish and most likely faggots , they will enjoy being penetrated by a guy Chad tbh ngl,.
So weebs , repent or get stoned .
Tbh weebs must get out,.

I love weebs and their cute avi's tbh