Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's with all the IncelTears posts here?

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Seriously,

Why do you guys even give them attention? They are literary a bunch of nobodies on the Internet hating on a lonely male forum 24/7. That's the most pathetic thing ever. We should all just ignore them, cause they get a thrill whenever we mention their retarded posts.

Their stupidity is just so mindblowing, that's what is tempting people here. They're an extreme case of dunning kruger syndrome.

this has been said alot.

Yes someone with a brain finally.
We should really stop feeding them our attention since that's what they seek, let them drown in their own hateful misery.

I wonder what happens if we spend say a week or two not talking about them.

@HueHueBr thoughts?

I wonder what happens if we spend say a week or two not talking about them.

They continue to screenshot posts and comments, jerking each other off until they get bored and eventually fuck off

I think is funny laugh of people who deny the obvious reality. Only this.

Funny that you made this thread today because I browsed IT a bit this morning and came to the conclusion that it's better not to give them any attention tbh. They're way, way too retarded and/or in denial about obvious realities.

I sometimes browse their subreddit for the daily dose of RageFuel

I like to go BS on Inceltears if I get a feeling they screenshotted one of my posts

It’s mostly @HueHueBr , man can’t stop going on that trash site.

I usually ignore them. They're very boring to me. I don't care about ITfags at all.

I go there for blackpills and because there's definitely more Incels there than on here.

I go on there to see if they mentioned my posts.

This place should be named ITtears tbh

we have nothing else to do bro