Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what's with all the flag pfps?

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
every 2nd post I see is from a dude with some random made up flag. I'm gonna make my own flag

I haven't seen any?

there are like 2 users with incel flags they made

I made the new Incel flag my pfp, some other dude copied me. We´re only 2 people as far as I know.

I also mean all the guys with random modified nazi flags
Yeah I cant reveal too much about that, I can just tell you a specific group of people will raid this forum

I can just tell you a specific group of people will raid this forum
all groups I can think of that would have a nazi pfp are already invading this forum

Yeah I cant reveal too much about that, I can just tell you a specific group of people will raid this forum
people with "incel flags" and people who want to "raid this forum" are not incels.
they're small minded kids.
they know nothing.

I like @blackpillednigga avi and betrayed’ avi is also cool

no don't make your own flag my pfp is suppose to be representative of all incels. @Betrayed 's flag is good but his flag hardly represents inceldom other than the black color

no don't make your own flag my pfp is suppose to be representative of all incels. @Betrayed 's flag is good but his flag hardly represents inceldom other than the black color
sorry, but your flag looks ass and I have no clue what it's supposed to represent

sorry, but your flag looks ass and I have no clue what it's supposed to represent
red, blue, white, and black represents the pills and the symbol is kinda like an infinity knot which looks like a rope

red, blue, white, and black represents the pills and the symbol is kinda like an infinity knot which looks like a rope
but why is it so unharmonic and unsymmetric. unless that is on purpose to represent those features in incels

but why is it so unharmonic and unsymmetric. unless that is on purpose to represent those features in incels
I made it in like 10 minutes and too lazy to make it look symmetric

I made it in like 10 minutes and too lazy to make it look symmetric

here's my rendition of your concept

looks like a football team tbh
yeah it'd look better without the male icon and infinity but I couldn't bother deleting them again after adding them
. the flag I'd personally make would look different but I tried following his concept

why not all blackpill? we are all blackpilled

why not all blackpill? we are all blackpilled
ive made a variety of solid black flags. none of them looked good and came off as emo looking. and plus adding all the colors to it makes it be more inclusive, like a way of showing that all incels no matter what pill they are are still incels and we're united together against anti-incel oppression

ive made a variety of solid black flags. none of them looked good and came off as emo looking. and plus adding all the colors to it makes it be more inclusive, like a way of showing that all incels no matter what pill they are are still incels and we're united together by anti-incel oppression
:feelzez: cool