Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based whats ur religion

whats ur religion

• Total voters

Only one true God, and he is going to destroy this earth with ultimate fire once it's time.

ex muslim agnostic atheist

i don’t get with all that mentality ill stuff

what made u quit is it cuz u realized god is not real
Muhammad is too fucked in the head firstly to be a true messenger of God, also too barbaric and selfish.
The basic theology of Islam is stronger than most religions, but it sill has much shit that is dumb as fuck and/or doesn't make any sense whatsoever. For example: The preserved tablet, Gog and Magog and eternal hellfire.

I'm a deist
Deism is the only way. Religions are man made, but God is a conclusion of pure reason. Religions are the blanks of living life that are filled in by other humans.

If there is a god I will try to kill it

From a philosophical perspective, being in a religion is essentially surrendering both your first and last life to mere rules.

Religion is too complicated for my retarded brain

Agnostic. I understand the importance of believing in God, however. Atheism only brings nihilism, hedonism, antinatalism, and existential crisis. People need something to believe in, otherwise they go nuts.

I was raised Catholic, don't care about religion these days.

All of them are the same and worship Saturn aka Satan aka Demiurge

TND, TKD, TFD

Deism is the only way. Religions are man made, but God is a conclusion of pure reason. Religions are the blanks of living life that are filled in by other humans.
I disagree. I think deism is a dumb concept.

i pray to the sun, moon, rocks and ocean. pagan

i am the beast i worship