Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's up with the whole "Latino incels don't exist" claim

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
I've noticed this seems to be a popular take among the community and honestly I have no fucking clue where this benignly absurd claim comes from, we do indeed exist and yes, latinos are just considered white among US census, but we suffer from the same struggles relative to blackcels in which we are expected to act hyper masculine and be incredibly low inhib and highly NT to be able to even have a merit of a chance to score a girl of the same ethnicity. Just fucking lol, what do people think we are, invisible? We get jack shit representation among the community.

I've never heard anyone say this

it originally came from me. it was my observation that apart from Brazilians (which has a disproportionate high number of incels), the rest of latam have very low % of incels.

i never claimed spanish-speaking latam doesnt have incels, but i claimed and still think its true that latam has very low % of incels compared to the west. so low that it's paradoxical. especially compared to Brazil which has a similar culture.

if you're a spanish-speaking latino and is an incel, it's probably giga-over for you. you probably have severe mental illness. latinas tend to have low standards, and many are ugly in general, so much so that in fact, even an ugly latino can find latina for long term relationships.
DOUBT

it originally came from me. it was my observation that apart from Brazilians (which has a disproportionate high number of incels), the rest of latam have very low % of incels.

i never claimed spanish-speaking latam doesnt have incels, but i claimed and still think its true that latam has very low % of incels compared to the west. so low that it's paradoxical. especially compared to Brazil which has a similar culture.

if you're a spanish-speaking latino and is an incel, it's probably giga-over for you. you probably have severe mental illness. latinas tend to have low standards, and many are ugly in general, so much so that in fact, even an ugly latino can find latina for long term relationships.
In latin America things are easier because the culture is about living in the moment and enjoying life (probably due to the fact that they are near the equator and thus seasons rarely change, so theres never been a need to plan too far ahead), so promiscuity is commonplace. Providing for a woman is seen as good and not beta.
In Western countries, latinas tend to have higher standards than those in latin america. Latinas also usually date the men of their own country. Puerto ricans, Cubans, Mexicans, and Venezuelans are the majority where I'm at and they rarely date outsiders.

I'm short and mulatto, so it's harder for me to get women compared to lighter skinned latinos.

In latin America things are easier because the culture is about living in the moment and enjoying life (probably due to the fact that they are near the equator and thus seasons rarely change, so theres never been a need to plan too far ahead), so promiscuity is commonplace. Providing for a woman is seen as good and not beta.
In Western countries, latinas tend to have higher standards than those in latin america. Latinas also usually date the men of their own country. Puerto ricans, Cubans, Mexicans, and Venezuelans are the majority where I'm at and they rarely date outsiders.

I'm short and mulatto, so it's harder for me to get women compared to lighter skinned latinos.
Hey fellow bro

race of chads
>race of chads
>literally all of them are manlets that even I height mog
what?
Even then I would assume it's because a lot of them lie about it to look masculine or just fuck drunk fat chinks, mix that in with low inhib darktriad gang culture and then More then likely the ones getting most of the sex are the guys in the cartels just like with blacks really only getting sex if they are thug or statusmaxxed.

@thespanishcel thoughts?
That it's a stupid claim tbh. In a majority white country, a latinocel has less possibilities to ascend than a whitecel. And in Latin America too because latinos have inferiority complex due to their skin color and latina foids are obssesed with white men kek, they think all have money and are handsome.