Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What’s up with the hatred of white men on here?

So you ignore the pathetic curries daily "I wish I was white" post man you whites really can't live without being the center of attention even on an incel forum you pathetic fucks
But white men have the option to use the jbw card and go to a place that has a low white population. Like south east Asia. Geomaxxing doesn’t work for any other ethnicities.
Lmfao :feelskek::feelskek: who told you this ethnics can definitely geomaxx a lot easier than cumskins in their native lands
They are like mad dogs that bite the hands that feed them.

They are just upset that without white people they would still be sitting in the dark without clean water
This is the type of arrogance I love seeing from you incels :feelskek::feelskek: goddammit

Last edited:
They are like mad dogs that bite the hands that feed them.

They are just upset that without white people they would still be sitting in the dark without clean water
This is the type of arrogance I love seeing from you incels :feelskek::feelskek: my ancestors literally taught you filthy fucks how to wash yourselves. So you wouldn't die from the bubonic plague
Eh, Americas and the Oceania are not "White homelands" by any stretch of the imagination. If you want to make this argument, then you have to concede that this is a free-for-all.
Europe was built up by colonial extraction of resources. It's totally fair for an Algerian person to move to France or a Bengali person to go to the UK

Fucking tell em my bro Europe is my right to take back what was looted from ethnic lands and the US and Australia are free for alls. I hear chinks are taking over Australia. And Canada is due to let in 500'000 ethnics from Asia . Good time to be ethnic

Last edited:
I don't hate fellow white brocels. I hate Foids of all colors because AWALT. I guess there's jealousy with JBW, that's why.

Aren’t they superior though. The sense of beauty is hardwired.
View: https://youtu.be/QRZPw-9sJtQ

Nope, they aren't superior just go outside and look at your average cumskin. They are always drunk and trying to ignore their realities. Especially where I live. The average British cumskin looks fucking horrendous :feelshaha: clear foetal alcohol shit its worse the further north you go

Nope, they aren't superior just go outside and look at your average cumskin. They are always drunk and trying to ignore their realities. Especially where I live. The average British cumskin looks fucking horrendous :feelshaha: clear foetal alcohol shit its worse the further north you go
Cope

Hm, I'll say again that I think every race has strengths and weaknesses.

I really don't think any race is overall better or worse than any other.

It's honestly quite spooky to me how much it seems to even out!

All these fucking racists should be banned.
I'm here for inceldom, not arguing which race is superior.