Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What’s up with the hatred of white men on here?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
Are they jealous because of jbw theory ?

JBW theory is applicable only when there is diversity. If you live in an area with >95% white people, being a white won't make any significant difference.

JBW theory is applicable only when there is diversity. If you live in an area with >95% white people, being a white won't make any significant difference.
But white men have the option to use the jbw card and go to a place that has a low white population. Like south east Asia. Geomaxxing doesn’t work for any other ethnicities.

But white men have the option to use the jbw card and go to a place that has a low white population. Like south east Asia. Geomaxxing doesn’t work for any other ethnicities.
It's a last resort... it would mean completely abandoning all of your family, all your friends and connections, the places u were born and those were u lived (which u now know very well; leaving would mean start all over, from scratch), your whole career and job (it might not even possible to "relocate", depending on what you do; you might have to throw it all in the trash...), all your properties.
And you would be and feel like a failure, being the only one of your peers that has to move out just to get laid. Depending on who you are, it might eat at you at night to the point where you just want to kte.

So it's not so easy and simple as these haters picture it to be...

It's a last resort... it would mean completely abandoning all of your family, all your friends and connections, the places u were born and those were u lived (which u now know very well; leaving would mean start all over, from scratch), your whole career and job (it might not even possible to "relocate", depending on what you do; you might have to throw it all in the trash...), all your properties.
And you would be and feel like a failure, being the only one of your peers that has to move out just to get laid. Depending on who you are, it might eat at you at night to the point where you just want to kte.

Truecels dont have friends or connections and typically aren’t close to their families

They are like mad dogs that bite the hands that feed them.

They are just upset that without white people they would still be sitting in the dark without clean water

*crackers
*mayos

Do you know that white men can in fact be a feminist alt left IT cucks with a vat grown personality just to increase their chances to get laid by their cunt bearing overlords? If not, then let me tell you that they can and their gene is more likely to include the faggotry of their forefathers

They are just upset that without white people they would still be sitting in the dark without clean water
It's ironic.

Everybody hates white men.

But wants to leave their shit hole.

And be where white men live

Based.
It's ironic.

It's envy. And spite.

Ironic coming from a people that lived so filthy a plague almost wiped out the entire European population

"Just move to a third-world country where you don't speak the language and know nothing of the culture because somebody on the internet said it's easier to get laid there, bro."

Also it's dangerous to be white in certain parts of SEA because our daddies were bombing the shit out of them 50 years ago.

Ironic coming from a people that lived so filthy a plague almost wiped out the entire European population
PBSiWJTAEoqreaA zoVlNXorPAklzCKYvimzJWimqCU

Eh, Americas and the Oceania are not "White homelands" by any stretch of the imagination. If you want to make this argument, then you have to concede that this is a free-for-all.
Europe was built up by colonial extraction of resources. It's totally fair for an Algerian person to move to France or a Bengali person to go to the UK.

Too many ethnics that are salty about not being good enough for white femoids, so they cope thinking that if they were just white with their same shitty height and same shitty frame, they would be slaying white Beckies day in and day out.

They don't seem to realize that being white hardly matters at all. You're either Chad or not, regardless of race. JBW is only significant outside the West.

It's a last resort... it would mean completely abandoning all of your family, all your friends and connections, the places u were born and those were u lived (which u now know very well; leaving would mean start all over, from scratch).

Last edited:
They don't seem to realize that being white hardly matters at all. You're either Chad or not, regardless of race. JBW is only significant outside the West.
If you say "only X really matters, not Z", you're denying blackpill. You have to accept the complete package and not just the parts that you're more comfortable with.

If you say "only X really matters, not Z", you're denying blackpill. You have to accept the complete package and not just the parts that you're more comfortable with.

Blackpill is literally be Chad or LDAR, so what I said was in line with the almighty :blackpill:.

The difference between a non-Chad White and a non-Chad Ethnic is of little consequence. The difference is tiny compared to Chad vs non-Chad. Of course, JBW does work if you stand out in non-White countries. But that's also what blackpill is. Either you stand out or you don't. If you don't stand out, it's over.

The difference between a non-Chad White and a non-Chad Ethnic is of little consequence. The difference is tiny compared to Chad vs non-Chad. Of course, JBW does work if you stand out in non-White countries. But that's also what blackpill is. Either you stand out or you don't. If you don't stand out, it's over.
You're just limiting the scope of JBW to a simple "White Chad can SEAmaxx easier" while denying the fact that being white is an SMV boost in itself.

You're just limiting the scope of JBW to a simple "White Chad can SEAmaxx easier" while denying the fact that being white is an SMV boost in itself.

Not really. Compared to what race?

Rice and Curry? Yes.

Black? I have doubts. No.

Of all the anime waifu avis you could have you have basic sakura

Of all the anime waifu avis you could have you have basic sakura

Yeah imagine that. Sakura... seriously?

Come to think of it, that's about as basic as it gets.

Doesn't matter if you're autist who can't talk to women

In the West? Countless White whores obsessed with BBC and the thug life. And no need to sugarcoat. We know that's who blacks want to fuck.

Doesn't matter if you're autist who can't talk to women

Our daily reminder that autism is a death sentence.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Jbw and cuckoldry

In the West? Countless White whores obsessed with BBC and the thug life.
Again, why can't you just accept the JBWpill and blackpill as a whole?
Your point here is equal to saying that Asian men can't be incels because they can kpopmaxx.

It's the FBl and IT LARPing as ethnic incels to create racial tensions on the forum.

It's the FBl and IT LARPing as ethnic incels to create racial tensions on the forum.
And who is this? Competition from DHS?

Again, why can't you just accept the JBWpill and blackpill as a whole?
Your point here is equal to saying that Asian men can't be incels because they can kpopmaxx.

There were statistics posted here recently showing that black males had more sex than white males.

JBW isn't real because it isn't universal and it isn't supreme. White is above average in the West among races, but it isn't the absolute "S tier" that ethnics make it out to be. There is no "S tier" in the West, except for Chad/Tyrone/Chang/Chaddam/etc. Whites and Blacks are A tier, then you have mixed races and Arabs in like B tier, Curries in C tier, and then Rices down in Garbage tier.

Whites are only S tier in asian 3rd world countries.

And who is this? Competition from DHS?
lol no. It's just an incel describing how he feels about black people. It would be racist if so many black incels didn't agree with OP deep down.

White is above average in the West among races, but it isn't the absolute "S tier" that ethnics make it out to be. There is no "S tier" in the West. Whites and Blacks are A tier, then you have mixed races and Arabs in like B tier, Curries in C tier, and then Rices down in Garbage tier.
Even by your metric whites win or get the best outcome EVERYWHERE. That's exactly what JBW means, you just don't understand a few jokes and you take the hyperbole that are some guys are making here seriously.
lol no. It's just an incel describing how he feels about black people
White feelings = geniuine
Ethnic feelings = FBI plot
Not a hypocrisy at all

Even by your metric whites win or get the best outcome EVERYWHERE.
Ugly white manlets fail everywhere. Even if they SEAmax, they usually get fatties anyway. Imagine being bullied by tall and attractive whites in America only to learn a SEA language and travel to another country to marry a fatty and have hapas...

White feelings = geniuine
Ethnic feelings = FBI plot
Not a hypocrisy at all
Stormcelism and white tradcuckism are some of the biggest problems in the incel community and it comes from the FBl.
White incels are the least likely to be based and rise up because they are cucked by religiously worshiping capitalism, and rich white dudes.

I literally believe right wing white incels are the number one thing keeping us from forming a real movement and doing real action for real goals.

I think every race gets hate on here, lol

I guess you can't be racist if you hate every race!

Can anyone even name one invention a black person made without google searching? The only thing I can think of is peanut butter lol. White people built modern society, I love how these liberals that hate Whitemen don’t mind using their inventions and achievements.

Can anyone even name one invention a black person made without google searching?
1.Security cameras
2.pads
3.chips
4.ice cream
5.ice cream scoopers
6.traffic lights
7.liquid soap
8.foam soap
9. I believe blood tests

Yeah that's all i can think of now

1.Security cameras
2.pads
3.chips
4.ice cream
5.ice cream scoopers
6.traffic lights
7.liquid soap
8.foam soap
9. I believe blood tests

Ice cream? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Chineses invented it

1.Security cameras
2.pads
3.chips
4.ice cream
5.ice cream scoopers
6.traffic lights
7.liquid soap
8.foam soap
9. I believe blood tests

The potato chip inventor was half Native American and I’m pretty sure it was the Italians that invented icecream

ok now name some that are from black countries :p
1.Cardiopads
2.Dolos
3.Cybertrackers
4.Jacket that can detect pneumonia
5.Computerized ticketing
6.Economical solar power

no. it's everything.

Coming from a mestizo spiccel, I'm going to be straight up honest here --- I don't hate white guys, but I'm envious. There. That's it. I hate being a mestizo, I hate the fact that when people look at me, their first thought is "ugly third worlder from a corrupt shit hole", and they are absolutely fucking right to think that, because Latin America IS a third world corrupt shit hole. I blame no one except genetics and god (if there is one)

We dislike their superiority complex. It has nothing to do with envy or failure to get white foids. :feelsUgh: