Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What's up with foids and tattoos?

Tattoo = automatic whore.

Tattooed foids are so fucking ugly. If A foid gets a tattoo. She automatically becomes a 0/10

It arouses them to look like those walls with graffiti where men piss

They took "just be piss wall for dogs and chads" theory too seriously

I hate foids with tattoos to me tattoos should be a man only thing foids belong in the kitchen:dab:

it's probably a 'rebellion' thing. every cookie cutter (or normie if you will) wants to get a tattoo where I'm from

Is there anything more pathetic than anime tattoos? :lul:

it's probably a 'rebellion' thing. every cookie cutter (or normie if you will) wants to get a tattoo where I'm from
It's like a rite of passage for normies. If you don't have tattoos you're automatically outed as non NT. These fags actually think they're being "rebels" when every normie has them.

Looks disgusting.

they like to be used as "canvas" for graffiti artists

You've never seen it? "graffiti artists" do this all the time to their girlfriends

Their addiction for attention has developed a mental illness in them.

Why every foid thinks it's attractive to draw some soy/anime shit on yourself???

View: https://youtu.be/CUKlxASC1sQ

I think it is related to their "ornamental" nature, women always felt the need to paint themselves and hide their physical flaws, they do it in many ways,

that's why they like cosplay, make-up, tattoos and piercings, but all related to the physical appearance, attraction and beauty.

Because they think it makes them look unique