Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's up with females posting nothing but pictures of their kids on dating apps?

I

illcel002

Greycel
Do they think that's a good way to find someone to parent their kids for them?
Or are they offering their kids to pedophiles? I cannot believe dating apps allow the posting of the faces of children and do nothing when you report them. Disturbing

They want a cuck father for these kids because the actual fathers pumped and dumped

It's a weird habit they have. There are trillions nasty pedophiles all over the web, and these parents are just providing them trillion photos of their children, sometimes completely nude. And soyciety thinks it's okay. This world is completely stupid.

The level of delusion of those foids is crazy. No sane male would ever date a single mother willingly. Putting Chad's children up front is like raising a gigantic red flag jfl.

You would be surprised about their matches

Chad fishers gtfih. We need answers from these retard single mothers

They want the men to know that they are a "package deal"

they want a good cuck to come ans raise their kids for them

If you are willing to take a single mom just for some pussy you are a disgrace

It’s all ‘My kids come first. No one night stands’ until Chad comes along.

They need a cuck to raise them

tbh posting their kids on dating apps or any internet platform is just as bad as having sex with a kid. Imagine your parents making a video of you and all your classmates find out and make fun of you when you get older.
These foids should go to jail along with pedos

They view children as a halo that projects their talents at motherhood.

What's hillarious is that they try to show this on an app made for fluids exchange. :feelsclown:

They view children as a halo that projects their talents at motherhood.

What's hillarious is that they try to show this on an app made for fluids exchange. :feelsclown:
You are right. Every single mother is brainwashed to think its a halo. Must be some marketing propaganda to get single mothers to spoil their kids with chinese made toys

sounds disturbing as in hidden obscure scheme sense.

Bitch I don't want to see your ugly kids, show me your tits instead :feelsLightsaber:

I guess Tinder still doesn't have a way to filter out whores who have children?

The usual female methodology. Nothing they did was ever wrong. Had kids out of wedlock? Instead of trying to hide or feel ashamed about it, brandish it.

'single mom and proud about it' 'no regrets'