Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's up with burger places being so bad and overrated nowadays?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
A burger was always cheap fast food that was made with cheap ingredients (the worst part of the cow is all processed into a hamburger kek) and even if was unhealthy and greasy it was tasty. But since the late 2010s a lot of those hipster pretentious burger joints that charge you like 14€ for a fucking burger that you can't even eat with your hands (too big and loaded with ingredients), then 3€ for fries and another 3€ for a drink so you end up spending the same you would spend for a proper meal at a different restaurant. Also I don't get why they use good meat for making hamburgers, you could be making a nice steak with that seems like wasting resources. Unless you go to Mcdonalds or Burger King it's fucking impossible to find a cheap burger anymore :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

14 pounds for a burger? Leave that shithole what the fuck?

Nowadays I spend less at actual restaurants than I do at mcsoynalds and soyrger king

It's all goyslop anyways

14 pounds for a burger? Leave that shithole what the fuck?
It's a fucking scam I dunno why they are so succesful. And according to soyit in America 14$ for a burger it's cheap, you can find them for 20$ kek

Haven't noticed that because I like burgers to much to notice

Five guys is the only fast food that I’d say is pretty good.

A little expensive though, $12 for a burger but they have the best fries IMFHO

It's supposed to all be a "premium" burger experience, just flashy bullshit and the slightly better taste isn't even worth it with all the things you said; I've never gone to one of these places and don't plan to. :feelsjuice:

Blame the hipsters. Also Bourdain described how they promoted "Michelin" burgers from the steak leftovers.

i don't go to restaurants anymore. for one, i don't have anyone to go with. but even if i go with like, my parents jfl, it still seems cucked. all the food is overpriced, especially with biden's hyperinflation. you're never going to get a fair price. and the food is for the most part unhealthy. it's only going to set you back. finally, the waiter is going to treat you like a subhuman. they will give you a dirty look if you ask for something, maybe let out a groan just to let you know how much you are making them suffer. and they will keep you waiting until you are halfway done with your meal before you get what you asked for. it makes you wonder if they spit in it or something. then after they do everything they can to make you feel unwelcome, then they still have the audacity to expect a decent tip. nah, hell nah. i just eat at home now. just eat chicken breast and rice every day. fuck these restaurants. fuck my community. fuck small business owners. you're never getting my shekels

I make my own burgers rather than buy that shit from some soy fag.

I buy mince meat, onions, eggs, bread crumbs.

Chop the onions really small, mix into mince meat with egg and bread crumbs. Mold into balls or flat pattys and fry in olive oil.

buy you tomatoes, lettuce3 and bread or bake bread and enjoy your burgers.

A burger was always cheap fast food that was made with cheap ingredients (the worst part of the cow is all processed into a hamburger kek) and even if was unhealthy and greasy it was tasty. But since the late 2010s a lot of those hipster pretentious burger joints that charge you like 14€ for a fucking burger that you can't even eat with your hands (too big and loaded with ingredients), then 3€ for fries and another 3€ for a drink so you end up spending the same you would spend for a proper meal at a different restaurant. Also I don't get why they use good meat for making hamburgers, you could be making a nice steak with that seems like wasting resources. Unless you go to Mcdonalds or Burger King it's fucking impossible to find a cheap burger anymore :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
true almost all the burgers/sandeiches I have had recently are shit. Kikes must have cheapenend out on the ingredients.

Fuck inflation