Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the youngest and oldest age of foids you find attractive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36729
  • Start date
18-22 no higher

Youngest - 10, oldest - 40 something

please tell me your joking lol
You are the one who has to be joking, you said 18 at youngest. As if a 17 year old 11 month old girl is a child who isn't sexually attractive at all.

You are the one who has to be joking, you said 18 at youngest. As if a 17 year old 11 month old girl is a child who isn't sexually attractive at all.
Ok yeah maybe i was wrong I will change it to 16-25

14 at the very youngest, there is probably an attractive 50 something years old woman out there but max is about 40 for women who aged really well.
I like 15-19 the most.

In most cases, I would say maybe 7 to 25?

84520C56 0154 4ACC BB9F A1C589D8F9C6

"18" :lul:
Yeah sure me too, I don't go under "18" if given the opportunity :lul:
If I can fuck a girl in my life and she says she's 15, I'll say no of course :lul:

Just get yourself added to the watchlist theory.

"18" :lul:
Yeah sure me too, I don't go under "18" if given the opportunity :lul:
If I can fuck a girl in my life and she says she's 15, I'll say no of course :lul:
:feelskek:

50+ only, im not a PEDO INKEL like these inkels here :society:
Don't take my posts too seriously, officer. :feelsYall:

i have yet to see a foid that looks good in her 30s let alone 40s
it's hard to find irl ofc, they're rare. it's not like humans come with a built in milf radar, but they exist. asian women especially will look the same as their early 20s even nearing their 40s.

50+ only, im not a PEDO INKEL like these inkels here :society:
Don't take my posts too seriously, officer. :feelsYall:
carry on fellow law abiding citizen. don't get any dirty thoughts goy.

11, not joking

but she looked older, you know all the soy in the food. Oldest, maby 40 at most? It's hard to find many women past 35 who look decent.

18-55, seen a hot 55 milf this year, slim and hot af, high-tier becky

2d is different man
What do you mean by different? I guess 3D lolis look closer to pixar art style instead of anime, still I am attracted to them

japanese foids are short af
I didn't realise it was for those foids.
11, not joking
I once saw a 10 year old foid who looked older than me facially and had a fully developed body, if you think I'm not going to be attracted to her because of how many years she has been alive then you are wrong.

13 to 55, maybe even 60 if decent looking

For me, 16 to 28.

What do you mean by different? I guess 3D lolis look closer to pixar art style instead of anime, still I am attracted to them
I would find a 10 year old 2d foid hot if they're sexualized enough but a 3d one not at all

18 - 50 but it depends on their starting rating. If they start as a 6 at age 21 then they will be a 5 or a 4 after 30. If they start as a 9 then they could be an 8 or a 7 very late on which I like but that's rare.

you can find a 60 year old hot but not a 12 year old? really?:feelskek:
Until girls have developed hips i dont find them attractive at all, i put 13 actually i dont know at what age girls have nice hips, probably depends on the girls and stage of puberty.

Until girls have developed hips i dont find them attractive at all, i put 13 actually i dont know at what age girls have nice hips, probably depends on the girls and stage of puberty.
60 is granny tier boyo id rather fuck a newborn than that ngl

I would find a 10 year old 2d foid hot if they're sexualized enough but a 3d one not at all
Dude wasn’t you the user that had a 3D girl that looked like a 9 year old or something in his profile banner? :feelskek:

Dude wasn’t you the user that had a 3D girl that looked like a 9 year old or something in his profile banner? :feelskek:
I've never had a 3d avatar, @LOLI BREEDING maybe?