Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whats the worst thing about foids?

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
for me it's not even the fact that they avoid me, it's that they live life on easy mode. if they lived through the same brutality as us then I would sympathize a bit more of them not having sex with me, but foids dont have to work at all and can just find a rich chad sugardaddy to be rich. it's also socially acceptable for them to avoid doing hard stuff while ugly incels like me are expected to do all the hard stuff and leave the easy bits to the foids who ignore me. foids dont give us anything

They don’t give me sex

Their vain and superficial behavior.

They are always happy

Their overall double standards and their lack of accountability.

To be brutally honest, I'd respect them a little more if the ones that rejected me straight out told me that I'm ugly

It okay for them to be rude, disrespectful or used me. Of course no one cares. They don't suffer the consequences.

Yet if I do that to them... I'm a bad person.

People tell me I HAVE to be nice to them. Yet if I complain how I'm treated then it either my fault or just ignore them.

That Men Worship Them.