Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whats the worst mogging you have experienced?

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
In my freshman year of high school I had to give a speech for my speech class with this brainless gigachad , and when it was our turn as soon as I had begun speaking the foids in the back of the class were giggling because, of my speech impediment and stuttering issues, however when chad spoke he relieved nothing but around of applause even though he hardly spoke as much as I did, and it was pure suicide fuel just having to stand next to him in front of the whole class watching all the foids have their eyes glued to him, while I got nothing but looks of disgust.

face mogged by most people around me

I was walking home with a gigachad and my oneitis. She turned to a legit retard around him. After she stopped at her house me and the gigachad kept walking. I legit shit you not a Stacy pulled over just to talk to him. I've never been more astounded by how different our lives were

heightmogged every day. even by kids and foids younger than me.

In my freshman year of high school I had to give a speech for my speech class with this brainless gigachad , and when it was our turn as soon as I had begun speaking the foids in the back of the class were giggling because, of my speech impediment and stuttering issues, however when chad spoke he relieved nothing but around of applause even though he hardly spoke as much as I did, and it was pure suicide fuel just having to stand next to him in front of the whole class watching all the foids have their eyes glued to him, while I got nothing but looks of disgust.

I remember one thing that was particularly FUCKED UP. I had a Chad buddy. My oneitis I would have died for had a total crush on my Chad buddy. She wanted him to be with her. What is most fucked up is that she knew my mom (my mom was a teacher of her for a while) so she would call my mom every day asking for advice on how to get together with this chad. My mom had the speakers on and I could hear her talking to my mom about how much she loved him and wanted to be with him and asking for help on what she could do.
But my Chad buddy didn't even want her. She was only around a 7/10 which was way under his league as 10/10 Stacies were lining up to fuck him. The Stacies would fight and hate each other passionately over who would be allowed to fuck him next. And he didn't even want it. He was bored with Stacies wanting to fuck him. I remember one time two Stacies were almost killing each other over who could fuck him next and he asked me if I could please take him home with my car because those Stacies fighting over him just pisses him off.

I was 19 back then and LIFE WAS HELL...

Why would you do that bro? You’re just asking to get cucked.
This was before I was blackpiled. I was kinda cucked back then. That gigachad was what made me start going to the gym, so I'm pretty good friends with him.

I get heightmogged all the time in my dreams, the worst height mogs happen in my dreams, and because i can't mog anyone thinner than me(overall), i get mogged so much that i don't care anymore, 95% of the youth male population in where i live mogs me.

When I'm standing in line with a 6'4 white muscular chad behind me and a 5'9 stacy in front of me and in between them is me standing at 5'7 3/4 olive skinned :feelscry:

I had a chadlite friend in high school.... I once remember a girl cutting her arm coz he ignored her or some stupid shit.. primitive fking foids

I had a chadlite friend in high school.... I once remember a girl cutting her arm coz he ignored her or some stupid shit.. primitive fking foids
Yeah having chad friends in high school is the worst since all they do is talk about how they are annoyed by foids all the time

I got mogged by a 16yo Chad with legit 7/10 face. he was taller than me also (im 6'0)

worst was by a black guy in a mosque i used to pray in, never went back there again

once I was just walking along the street and some fucking thugmaxxer came from behind me, span me round, double legged takedown and then started smashing my face up

there was nobody around to see it so it wasn't a social mog or anything, but I was literally scared to leave the house for months afterwards

Went for job interview and got mogged by the interviewer who was 6’6.

Freshman year of highschool as well. In our class we had a 12 year old 6'1 Chad, and I was like 4'8 at the time JFL

Freshman year of high school. I accidentally went into the elite boys locker room. I was a 130 lb freshman and surrounded by huge testosterone filled football players. One of them told me I had to be over a hundred pounds to be in there

ngl having a bad speech impediment limits your life so fucking much, you really need to be 8+ for it not to matter. when I am finished with hard looksmaxxing I will move to fucking australia cause my impediment only matters when speaking languages with hard rs

Tbh I was always much more annoyed being talentmogged than being mogged concerning my looks

I got face/height/frame/money/mogged into oblivion by someone 99th percentile in all those aspects. I was at a high end store buying some shoes, this 6’6”+ rich guy walks in, massive frame, massive skull, great chad face, Norwood 0, with a tall girlfriend that looked like a walking Instagram post. No exaggeration.

Also there’s a ~6’1” gigachad in my gym. Young, PSL10 face, 9.5/10 frame, 10/10 hair density and thickness.. everything . A legit perfect specimen.

Every time I try to go to the gym for treadmill I see guys who are literally 6'6 there with foids. Probably that.