Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the worst mogging you ever personally experienced?

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Obviously there are plenty of memories to draw from, but what comes to mind for me is being completely height and frame-mogged by the same Chads at my place of employment for a couple of years. As other incels might be able to attest, in an office setting, this is just completely psychologically crippling.

It's so brutal because unlike grade school or college classes where you can sit far away from or mostly avoid Chad outside of specific classes, it's literally 8 hours at a time 5 days a week of continual mogging. And since you often have to interact with the foids and the Chads together in order to properly get your work done, you're just always being mogged right in front of foids. It's like a form of torture.

Last edited:
Heightmogged when in a line with a Chad and Stacy is the worst.

Wrist mogged by a foid

A week ago i was in subway and the cashier commented on how tall i was (6ft/6ft 2 in boots), while my sandwich was being toasted, a fucking 7ft nigga with a giant frame stands next to me waiting for his order

height mogged by group of high schoolers

Being heightmogged and framemogged by my younger brother. It doesn’t get any worse than that.

A week ago i was in subway and the cashier commented on how tall i was (6ft/6ft 2 in boots), while my sandwich was being toasted, a fucking 7ft nigga with a giant frame stands next to me waiting for his order

HAHAHAH

height mogged by group of high schoolers

How old were you at the time?

I have been mogged by a 15yo chad.

height mogged by 13 year old cousin

How old were you at the time?
i was like 18 and they must have been around 15 and all of them heightmogged me :feelsrope:
they were middle-schoolers actually and i was at the end of highschool

I am used to getting mogged in terms of looks.
But there was this chad in my class, who mogged me at literally everything from intellect, wealth, strength the list goes on it was that day i knew that chads are truely superior beings and we betas are truly inferior to them. Atleast we superior to cucks and femtards

Also, knowing that foids are born with more masculine features that mog me.

Getting heightmogged is probably the worst feeling in the world.

heightmogged by foids on campus. ffs i hate that. nothing more degrading than being shorter than a fucking female

Wrist mogged by a foid

Being wristmogged by a Stacy foid and having her comment on it loudly. "Wow, your wrists are a lot thinner than mine."

Being heighmogged by Stacy. "TeeHee, you're so short!"

I am used to getting mogged in terms of looks.
But there was this chad in my class, who mogged me at literally everything from intellect, wealth, strength the list goes on it was that day i knew that chads are truely superior beings and we betas are truly inferior to them. Atleast we superior to cucks and femtards
Happened to me too. And he is my cousin. He even once told me I should give up trying to catch up with him on marks, sports, etc...

I never go out between 3:00 and 4:15 pm when the high school kids go home.

mogged by a 7'2 nba player at a bar

and yeah, a lot of girls in the bar (college white girls) instantly went up to him and starting touching him

Probably whenever I walk into the gym

i think the most brutal mogs was by non chads, that where fucking the girls i like, i thinks its worse than being mogged by chad

getting height-mogged by middle school students everyday

Frame mogged by literally every person.

and yeah, a lot of girls in the bar (college white girls) instantly went up to him and starting touching him
was he a tyrone bro? or chad

Carmogging is underrated. I get carmogged daily.

Some Jewish manlet who was my best friend getting all the girls I liked in succession, whether they were plain hoes or chaste Catholic girls, and rubbing it to my face continuously.

But maybe the Meekspill eclipses him.

It is because he has a great personality.

I get heightmogged by teenage girls