Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What’s the worst kind of parents?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
having a rich ugly mother and a poor Chad father is possibly the worst shit you can imagine

My mother is so fucking retarded for Chad father and she’s still trying to be a sugar mommy for him

It’s possibly the worst kind of parents you can get, every betabuxxing father would be much much better

Father always using mother’s money and her car and living in her own rented house while not paying alimony, just cuz my whore Becky mother wants to show her friends the poor lowlife chad he has, he doesn’t care for us at all, not even wants his kids in the same home while mother says he “loves” us:feelskek: she’s also living in an extremely Bluepilled reality thinking that everyone loves each other marry and have kids

Damn beckies are extremely retarded and narcissistic people , at least Stacy would calculate how to live a life of comfort and easiness for her kids and herself while beckies give everything for Chad’s

She should’ve married a matched guy

whoever @mistersinister parents are you did a really shitty job on your son.

So this means the worst kind of parents are goblin tiger parents-- they somehow breed, and push their goblin spawn ultrahard to careermaxx in STEM with absolutely no care or understanding about how the dynamics of what their kid goes through may be different from how it was done decades back when they were a kid.

asian parents are the worst-- their children are more damaged than scrambled eggs. The most important thing for a child to have is some sense of pride and self-esteem, AND THEY SIMPLY DON'T CARE. We are seen as tools to help them retire more easily.

Last edited:
Poor parents who put their kids in poverty their entire lives.

That's why I think it's necessary for men to have very high standards as well. That way less and less subhumans will be born

That's why I think it's necessary for men to have very high standards as well. That way less and less subhumans will be born

Ya there will still be the odd throwback, but it will reduce the number of subhumans substantially.

whoever @mistersinister parents are you did a really shitty job on your son.

So this means the worst kind of parents are goblin tiger parents-- they somehow breed, and push their goblin spawn ultrahard to careermaxx in STEM with absolutely no care or understanding about how the dynamics of what their kid goes through may be different from how it was done decades back when they were a kid.

asian parents are the worst-- their children are more damaged than scrambled eggs. The most important thing for a child to have is some sense of pride and self-esteem, AND THEY SIMPLY DON'T CARE. We are seen as tools to help them retire more easily.
Who tf is mister sinister

they somehow breed, and push their goblin spawn ultrahard to careermaxx in STEM with absolutely no care or understanding about how the dynamics of what their kid goes through may be different from how it was done decades back when they were a kid.
Yeah

Have a mother who alienated my dad and emotionally abused + controlled me throughout my whole childhood.
She even picked out my entire fucking wardrobe, and I shit you not, PHYSICALLY DRESSED ME UP IN EVERY DAY EVEN IN HIGH SCHOOL like I was a disabled person.
Had to lie to her once just to sneak out and play at a fucking CHESS TOURNAMENT (where I WON) bc she won't let me do anything non-acads related.

Am a developmentally delayed 20 y/o now. I feel like I have the life outlook of a bitter 50 y/o man, but the life skills of a preteen.
I have no leadership skills whatsoever, and also no work ethic whatsoever bc mom literally forced me to not be independent by denying me permission to do things on my own and be purely solely responsible for it, despite her constant bitching about me "not becoming independent".
The only thing she let me choose w/o badgering her for it is my college major bc she's jack shit at math and I'm decent at it, so she thinks I should be applying it.

She even picked out my entire fucking wardrobe, and I shit you not, PHYSICALLY DRESSED ME UP IN EVERY DAY EVEN IN HIGH SCHOOL like I was a disabled person.
Same, also she always chose the most autistic retarded clothes , it was like she was off in the head lol
Am a developmentally delayed 20 y/o now. I feel like I have the life outlook of a bitter 50 y/o man, but the life skills of a preteen.
I’m delayed 22 year old while i have the life of a Vietnam veteran

Same, also she always chose the most autistic retarded clothes , it was like she was off in the head lol

I’m delayed 22 year old while i have the life of a Vietnam veteran
Did she force you to wear light colors so you "look happier" too?

Did she force you to wear light colors so you "look happier" too?
I don’t think she did that, she still thought I looked good in the outfit I still wear from 2013 , lol , they don’t even bought me anything new while bitching about how I can’t live my life fully

I don’t think she did that, she still thought I looked good in the outfit I still wear from 2013 , lol , they don’t even bought me anything new while bitching about how I can’t live my life fully
I think no matter how deranged or mentally fucked a mother is, she is still the rare exception that shows unconditional love (in a way) for her biological child.
It's hardwired into them.

This is why mothers can never understand how over it is for us, they still see us as chadlites somehow bc they're projecting their attributes on us / they're in denial / they're blinded by biological impetus / all of the above.
Asking our own moms for advice on how to look good is about as helpful as going to a 20-something moid wearing a white coat who is paid to lie to make you feel better (i.e. a therapist).

This is why mothers can never understand how over it is for us, they still see us as chadlites somehow bc they're projecting their attributes on us / they're in denial / they're blinded by biological impetus / all of the above.
My father tells the same bullshit too,I don’t really buy that shit

My father tells the same bullshit too,I don’t really buy that shit
"Are ya winning son?"

Yes father, I am winning, for I have long accepted that the world is a travesty, a circus. I am winning in the way that I am now part of the audience, rather than a performer. This tent will burn down and we will all be damned to that fate, but all the while before that I am sitting, watching, and laughing, instead of making a mockery of myself on that stage while the ringmaster whips me. So yes, I am winning, dad.

"Are ya winning son?"

Yes father, I am winning, for I have long accepted that the world is a travesty, a circus. I am winning in the way that I am now part of the audience, rather than a performer. This tent will burn down and we will all be damned to that fate, but all the while before that I am sitting, watching, and laughing, instead of making a mockery of myself on that stage while the ringmaster whips me. So yes, I am winning, dad.
Nice

Helicopter parents are the worst.

They kill the inate exploratory drive in a child, rendering it to be an obedient and fearful slave of the jewish overlord system.

Poor + Uneducated, it's like being born in the jungle and be raised by monkeys.

Whiny faggots.

You decide your own fate, not your parents.

Beta father who works extremely hard obeying every request from the mom who won't work and complain and whine about it being hard to cook once a week and do the laundry once a week, buying you insane amount of toxic junk food instead causing you to have a chronic disease. (basically being entitled while not even giving a shit about her offsprings)
Teach you nothing about this world, spoil you and then decide one day that you need to be independent instantly.

Father died since i was 11 and mother Is overprotective

Over the years you learned how the world works and what i favours therefore im boe a Reject and Put in As little effort As possible

Poverty stricken people who breed. Stop fucking having kids.

helicopter parents are the worst by far. i still get treated like a kid by them

"just focus on studying now and everything else will be fine and come later ":society:

Coalburning single mom who keeps getting knocked up by a new Tyrone each time and breeding mutts.

A narcissist mother and a weak father is the worst IMO. You are pretty much guaranteed to become a massive fucking pussy that can't stand up for themselves who is ALSO emotionally devoid and avoidant. A strange limbo is imposed onto children of such parents as they lack any polarising personality traits and therefore any real substance or ambition. It is a hellish life full of depression and ineptitude, trust me I would know. Like it is actually fucking unfathomable what happened to me it makes me want to cry
I feel like I have the life outlook of a bitter 50 y/o man, but the life skills of a preteen.
And when you confront them about it, you get gaslit and called ungrateful. They will shift the blame for your inadequacy towards you for not working hard enough, as if all hard workers were not raised in an environment where it was practically impossible to not develop that trait. You don't fucking choose whether or not you become a hard worker as a child

Last edited:
A narcissist mother and a weak father is the worst IMO. You are pretty much guaranteed to become a massive fucking pussy that can't stand up for themselves who is ALSO emotionally devoid and avoidant. A strange limbo is imposed onto children of such parents as they lack any polarising personality traits and therefore any real substance or ambition. It is a hellish life full of depression and ineptitude, trust me I would know. Like it is actually fucking unfathomable what happened to me it makes me want to cry

And when you confront them about it, you get gaslit and called ungrateful. They will shift the blame for your inadequacy towards you for not working hard enough, as if all hard workers were not raised in an environment where it was practically impossible to not develop that trait. You don't fucking choose whether or not you become a hard worker as a child
Relatable

Also the father not raising and doesn’t give a damn about the kids is really bad too cuz mothers barely support their children they are just not enough

Last edited: