Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the worst interaction you've had with Human Resources?

decafincel

decafincel

Captain
★★★★
I know this isn't technically an inceldom question per se, but it is undeniable that Incels get hit especially hard by Human Resources (talent/labor management). In fact, I have never interacted in my 8 plus years of working part-time and in Uni ever interacted with a male HR employee.

What are your experiences?

You interact with hr:
1. You join/leave/being fired
2. You're manager (you join/leave/fire other people)
3. You're a diverse person of LGBTQIA+# and bullied by straight males

I've seen 1 male HR in my lifetime. Overall impression is that dominant operation model for all HR departments is spider jar.

I had countless job interviews where they were clearly not at all interested to know my background, skills or experiences. Instead I was exposed to intentionally dumb questions, shit tests and condescending looks. Literally 8 out of 10 interviews are like this.

I had countless job interviews where they were clearly not at all interested to know my background, skills or experiences. Instead I was exposed to intentionally dumb questions, shit tests and condescending looks. Literally 8 out of 10 interviews are like this.
HR are fucking retards usually who barely do anything all day and are never actually prepared.

HR is the lowest of the low of corporate jobs.