Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's the worst insult somebody has said to you

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
Fat, retarded, useless, brown, good for nothing piece of fat fuck

Being called ugly by someone I’ve know my whole life.

I am insulted every minute of the day because I’m subhuman so I’m not sure

I don’t remember much, but I do remember being called weirdo back in primary

My mother told me that I was the reason she got cancer

People don't really say anything to my face since I gymmaxxed but they still call me retarded and weird behind my back and I get an occasional ew from girls. Probably the worst thing I've heard was something along the lines of "I just can't imagine somebody like him on top of me" from one of my slut coworkers

One thing I hate about whores is that they will go out of your way to insult you

Like even if your not saying anything or doing anything they will still insult you just for existing
True. Women are really malicious towards any man who they find inadequate

People don't really say anything to my face since I gymmaxxed but they still call me retarded and weird behind my back and I get an occasional ew from girls. Probably the worst thing I've heard was something along the lines of "I just can't imagine somebody like him on top of me" from one of my slut coworkers
Sounds like, you take it in stride.

None of us was chosen to be ugly

Sounds like, you take it in stride.

None of us was chosen to be ugly
What's the alternative? Getting violent with people? Don't get me wrong I've been there but sooner or later you're gonna get into trouble with the law and I don't fancy spending time in prison.