Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the WORST country for an incel?

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
I say UK. It's WAY more liberated than US so the sui fuel is unbearable.

northern germany, everyone is 6ft aryan looking, blue eyes are more common than brown eyes (basically everybody eye mogs you to death when u have brown eyes). and the girls are extremely shallow

StemCel137 said:
northern germany, everyone is 6ft aryan looking, blue eyes are more common than brown eyes (basically everybody eye mogs you to death when u have brown eyes). and the girls are extremely shallow

Imagine that, where I live they aren't that liberated, and there aren't almost no real chads (ugly people)... and I still get mogged even by fucking zombies. Of coruse I'm going to become a mentalcel.

I hear Australia is pretty bad since it's chad central.

USA is the worst by far, and also has the most incels per capita. But I'm sure the UK is worse for mentalcels because of the cloudy weather. Lots of Asian countries are probably close runners up to USA for rate of incels and might surpass us soon.

I just pulled all this out of my ass, but it's probably true just like everything else I say.

Spain, Italy and Latin America

Oodar said:
I just pulled all this out of my ass, but it's probably true just like everything else I say.

Cloudy weather is better than sunny weather cause at least then I can hide in warm clothing. UK is bad in the sense that yes you can literally get arrested for speaking against liberals but I would've thought a country where everyone height mogs you like the Netherlands would be the worst.

I'm moving to Canada at some point I hate this miserable country.

The US. NEETbux hard to attain..

IceCutter said:
USA is apparently harder on incels than UK

Who really cares though

Every country is hard on incels

Eternalfootman2017 said:
I hear Australia is pretty bad since it's chad central.

Also, being more isolated, cray sex stuff hapens a lot more since noone will know about it.