Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What's the worse thing that could happen if a black man cold approach ?

I'll do that even though I don't have friends
Fucking your black you must be legit retarded to the point being involuntary commited I was at a college bar last night with my ricecel friend and saw 2 random tyrone go up to 18 yr old skinny hot white sluts wearing barely any clothing grab them and start kissing them right there barely even said anything so stfu go to bars and pick up white holes and fuck off you fake cel scum

tenor.gif

>Blacks are the most Incel
>Forgets that according to most data & empirical evidence rices are ranked lowest on SMV.
>Speaking of data, according to this "while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man."
@
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet @
Adolf Hitler
@Adolf Hitler
Blacks are ethnic but not deathnic, and they never will be, no matter how much certain folks try to claim they are
>Shows a guy who is a rapper
>Claims he is a "non-gangster" black
>Claims a rapper lives like "most other black dudes" even though he is status & moneymaxxed
Lil Boom is one of those anime rappers. At least that's how he was back when I liked nigculture. Been years since then

Fucking your black you must be legit retarded to the point being involuntary commited I was at a college bar last night with my ricecel friend and saw 2 random tyrone go up to 18 yr old skinny hot white sluts wearing barely any clothing grab them and start kissing them right there barely even said anything so stfu go to bars and pick up white holes and fuck off you fake cel scum
yeah

Blacks are ethnic but not deathnic, and they never will be, no matter how much certain folks try to claim they are

Lil Boom is one of those anime rappers. At least that's how he was back when I liked nigculture. Been years since then
FUCKING NIGGERS ARENT INCEL ANYONE WHO THINKS THYE ARE HAS NEGATIVE IQ IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY EVERY NIGGER I KNOW IS FUCKING WHITE COLLEGE GIRL PUSSY WHENEVER THEY WANT THIS IS CRAZY I WANT TO INCINERATE EVERY BLACK ALIVE ESPECIALLY FOR STEALING THE BLONDE WHITE GIRL PUSSY FROM ME :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

FUCKING NIGGERS ARENT INCEL ANYONE WHO THINKS THYE ARE HAS NEGATIVE IQ IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY EVERY NIGGER I KNOW IS FUCKING WHITE COLLEGE GIRL PUSSY WHENEVER THEY WANT THIS IS CRAZY I WANT TO INCINERATE EVERY BLACK ALIVE ESPECIALLY FOR STEALING THE BLONDE WHITE GIRL PUSSY FROM ME :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
yesterday i noticed a girl from tiktok majoring in Stanford .She's in a long distance relationship with a black.

did they know each other before?

yesterday i noticed a girl from tiktok majoring in Stanford .She's in a long distance relationship with a black.
Yeah blacks can’t be incel it’s like gravity reversing just go out there and claim to be oppressed by racist and ascend with BLM supporting white girl pussy

Yeah blacks can’t be incel it’s like gravity reversing just go out there and claim to be oppressed by racist and ascend with BLM supporting white girl pussy
What do you think about the average height , frame non thug black?

What do you think about the average height , frame non thug black?
Yeah plenty of those ascending in my college with white girls you can’t fail as a black on 2024 while I’m fucking grad student never experienced college pussy once!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah plenty of those ascending in my college with white girls you can’t fail as a black on 2024 while I’m fucking grad student never experienced college pussy once!!!!!!!!!!!
You're a goat, you're fucking grad student.

I didn't attend college in Usa.

You're a goat, you're fucking grad student.

I didn't attend college in Usa.
fucking go to USA or jewrope and go college the holes there will fight each other to get to black guys
Idiot retard

If you’re black, just go to some small town or city with like 90%+ white people and you’ll be set. Every black person at my high school got laid by SJW Beckies.

If you’re black, just go to some small town or city with like 90%+ white people and you’ll be set. Every black person at my high school got laid by SJW Beckies.
Oh really?
That's a great idea

I'm not nt

I'm not nt
Then “go get therapy” bro actually applies here
Or smoke some fucking weed idk
You can’t fail as black in 2024 in western jewrope or cucknited states

Then “go get therapy” bro actually applies here
Or smoke some fucking weed idk
You can’t fail as black in 2024 in western jewrope or cucknited states
white girls don't approach me bro.

white girls don't approach me bro.
Approach them
If I was black guy I would already be thuggmaxxing and approach those vile white sluts just claim racist if they reject you

Approach them
If I was black guy I would already be thuggmaxxing and approach those vile white sluts just claim racist if they reject you
They're other alternatives for thugmaxing?

Go to college and become black hipstER they get all the hot white liberal holes
I completed 3 years in stem , I'll try to transfer and ascend here.