Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What's the worse thing that could happen if a black man cold approach ?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
★★
There are places that aren't too hard too cold approach and not be seen as creep?

Can you shut the fuck up with your redpill muh cold approaching bullshit? Go join some PUA site, this is an incel forum. If you haven't even tried something as basic as cold approaching then get lost from here

he gets aids from an airborn std then blows and explodes while he gets cucked by his sister fucking his brother who is actually a jewish orphan lizard alien man tranny

for blacks you can just walk up to an aryan stacey and she'll start sucking your dick I saw a tiktok where that happened

Can you shut the fuck up with your redpill muh cold approaching bullshit? Go join some PUA site, this is an incel forum. If you haven't even tried something as basic as cold approaching then get lost from here
im starting to get annoyed by these posts

Dating apps are too hard , cold approach is my only solution

im starting to get annoyed by these posts
It seems @Qwertyuiop99 has replaced @Eremetic or whatever his name was as the forums most insufferable faggot now.

There are places that aren't too hard too cold approach and not be seen as creep?
FUCKING NIGGER CANT BE INCEL ITS IMPOSSIBLE GOD DAMN IT JUST GO OUT AND WHITE WOMEN MAX

best thing to do is go to events, bars, clubs, etc and put yourself out there as much as possible.

Dating apps are too hard , cold approach is my only solution
It's difficult because they can choose, whether to agree to see you or not, a cold approach is easier because you can approach even if she doesn't want to. But he'll reject you anyway.

FUCKING NIGGER CANT BE INCEL ITS IMPOSSIBLE GOD DAMN IT JUST GO OUT AND WHITE WOMEN MAX
he has to thugmaxx and start rapping about drugs and money and the sheboons will go crazy over him

It's difficult because they can choose, whether to agree to see you or not, a cold approach is easier because you can approach even if she doesn't want to. But he'll reject you anyway.
Agreed

It seems @Qwertyuiop99 has replaced @Eremetic or whatever his name was as the forums most insufferable faggot now.
why don't we just ban him immediately? it's obvious he's just here to troll

You shouldnt be on this site, you sound like a normfag
After the new Year came , I was thinking about the agepill, I don't want to have regrets. I want to give a good try before give up.

Realistically being arrested

Worst? End up in jail getting his ass stretched out by Tyrone and Jamal

Things are easy like you're saying bro?
YES YOU STUPID RETARD NEGRO JUST FUCKING GO FIND WHITE WOMEN TO HAVE SEX WITH ALL MY WHITE STACE CRUSH DATED OR FUCK MANY BLACK GUYS :reeeeee:

Blacks can’t be incel

thoughts? @Rabbi Schneerson

This guy is a Jew btw & Ik you worship them.
Fucking I hate other Jews more than I hate non Jews especially Jew billionaires who could be giving me $$$$$$ for 1000$ hooker every night but let me to rot dry dick instead :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: Heil hitler

thoughts? @Rabbi Schneerson

This guy is a Jew btw & Ik you worship them.
Blacks are actually the most incel
View: https://x.com/nojumper/status/1748427751365963908?s=46
this is the reality for most black dudes you just don’t see it in the media here for the first time you see what reality is like for most blacks yes one person doesn’t rep the entire community .but in this case it shows a glimpse how most black dudes live ,non gangster blacks are sexless, lonely and rejected

prison or bear spray

Blacks are actually the most incel
tenor.gif

>Blacks are the most Incel
>Forgets that according to most data & empirical evidence rices are ranked lowest on SMV.
>Speaking of data, according to this "while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man."

@Chudpreet @Adolf Hitler

View: https://x.com/nojumper/status/1748427751365963908?s=46
this is the reality for most black dudes you just don’t see it in the media here

1. The guy is a rapper so he is somewhat famous, therefore it makes sense something about him such as this would get attention online.
2. He touched a minor, it's not as if he just groped a foid who was of the legal age.
for the first time you see what reality is like for most blacks yes one person doesn’t rep the entire community
Then why did you use this example? And he is not your "average" black guy since he is statusmaxxed.
.but in this case it shows a glimpse how most black dudes live ,non gangster blacks are sexless, lonely and rejected
>Shows a guy who is a rapper
>Claims he is a "non-gangster" black
>Claims a rapper lives like "most other black dudes" even though he is status & moneymaxxed

Claims a rapper lives like "most other black dudes" even though he is status & moneymaxxed
Exactly he has that and is still creeping proving his “status and money isn’t getting him anything

Exactly he has that and is still creeping proving his “status and money isn’t getting him anything
You do realize that tons of guys who get laid still do stuff like this? Look at tons of attractive celebrities who get In scandals like this.