Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the wildest case of faggotry that you've seen?

• Thread starter DeathIsSalvation
  • Start date
@Puppeter being @Puppeter.

a faggot once laughed at me over chat because I don't have sex and am an incel and he bragged about getting fucked in his ass and that he has sex and I dont

a faggot once laughed at me over chat because I don't have sex and am an incel and he bragged about getting fucked in his ass and that he has sex and I dont

:fuk:

Better incel than faggot passive dickhaver.

F RWR6PXYAAHPjq

The 'queers for palestine' shit is the wildest and most retarded form of faggotry. Dumb fucking retards. They advocate for gaza and palestine, but they would be stoned to death there. Just like the dumb feminists for palestine.
C0lzs7w4m8tb1

I wouldn't be sad or offended because a faggot had an opinion on me

Being an incel is fucking sad in this clown world when you realize everyone you see outside, EVERYONE has had some intimate or sexual adventure, even faggots, troons, teens.

Probably the bbc is cool thread the OG

The mods of this forum every day.

I saw a male giving a male a blowjob on Cuba Street, Wellington, New Zealand, at about 9pm. The one receiving the BJ was sitting on the floor with his back against the wall, holding an open book up in front of his face to hide his face, and the other one was sort of leaning over him. There were about 10 people, of both sexes, watching.

JBW believers

I saw a male giving a male a blowjob on Cuba Street, Wellington, New Zealand, at about 9pm. The one receiving the BJ was sitting on the floor with his back against the wall, holding an open book up in front of his face to hide his face, and the other one was sort of leaning over him. There were about 10 people, of both sexes, watching.
What the fuck

@edgelordcel sewer posts

KWAB